Thread: Nokia 7373: Re-Installing the Firmware

Nokia 7373: Re-Installing the Firmware

Hello friends, on to my Nokia 7373 phone it appears to play up a slight similar to the clock remains on loosing time, when I set the time it automatically appears to lose approximately an hour with a couple of hours. I have then performed the auto update to turn it off and then set the GMT to 0 and I doubted that if I reinstall the firmware it would assist it out a little but how is this completed by means of the personal computer. Please help me to reinstall it.

Re: Nokia 7373: Re-Installing the Firmware

It may be probable that the a software problem grounds the time lapse, may be the thing you require to perform is to download and set up Nokia Software Updater through the nokia.com/softwareupdate web page and then after that run it onto your mobile phone. Nevertheless, there is an evenly good possibility that the interior battery might require replacing a software update won’t assist you is right. What is the charging behavior is the phone permitted to run low down or else is it charged every day? If the main battery obtains very low and the interior battery is defective then there is no backup power to boot in and get over running the clock

Normally, it's well again to run the most recent firmware. in addition to, updating the firmware is not a huge deal making an allowance for the reality that you have to be a bit cautious with the Personal Computer and your phone's battery before you begin updating. As a result, it's good to verify for updates and update the firmware when somewhat latest is obtainable. Nokia doesn't publicize when a latest update will be obtainable unless it's several flagship model, as a result do not go behind rumors.

I newly updated my phone to the latest version of firmware and it is horrible. After performing the reinstallation of it, I have misplaced the screen saver alternative. My mobile phone is reacting now very slower. Frequently an update ought to improve the attribute but this update has de-enhanced the attributes. It’s too terrible. When will the next update to be released for Nokia 7373 or else can I rollback to the earlier version.

Might be the interior battery may require substituting a software update will not assist you. You must take away the phone back to the Nokia care center. Might be sometimes the reinstalling the Firmware create the problem for the mobile phone. Also if you desire to download and install Nokia Software Updater then download it through the Nokia support web site.