Thread: Nokia X3 is not working properly

Nokia X3 is not working properly

I have a very strange problem with my Nokia x3-02. In fact I have a lot of problems to share it with you. Sometimes it reboots randomly and refuses to start up again. So I have to remove the battery and after that I have to put it again and then I have to start the mobile, then only it gets started up. I have activated the feature of security lock in the mobile but it does not gets accepted when I enter the correct code. Also many of the application do not run properly in it. Also when i need to open a new mail I hit the open button it does not opens, i can open it only by doing the refresh of the page. Whenever I hear a preview tone, it is much louder than the actual tone, now why is that so? Whenever I try to update a software I need to get a permission from the network service provider. So there are many problems to report to you all but these are some of them. Any suggestions from your side would be helpful.

re: Nokia X3 is not working properly

Well your problems list is really very big. Well let me solve some of them. Talking about the preview tone. Well let me tell you that the preview tones are always louder than the actual tones and so it will sound louder when you here them. The actual tone when it rings is lower than the preview tone. So no need to worry about that. Talking about the update problem well let me tell you that the network providers has to approve the update before continuing with the updates. So this is a normal process. Stop worrying.

Well talking about the security code. You may have been entering the wrong security code and do that’s why it is not allowing you to have a further access. Coming to the application problem the application problem may be due to the some different issues. Like when you are using facebook sometimes it can happen that it may become slow or any other application which use the internet can sometimes have some problem in the functionality. This is due to the network problem or the wifi that you may be using. You cannot always blame the mobile for it. So hope you are clear of all the problems that you had.

Ok it seems that I was worrying a lot about my cell phone. Still I have a little query regarding the volume of the cell phone. You are saying that he preview tone is much louder than the actual tone when it begins to ring. I need to know what is the use of such tone. I am asking this because I need to go out and the tone are hardly audible to my ears. So is there any settings that I can change manually. Such that the ring tone appears very louder.

No there is no such settings. Well these days cell phone have reduced their volumes. I personally liked it playing loud, the earlier models like nokia N81 were my favorites. Nokia people have reduced the volume in the new models. As per your query there is no such manual settings that will further increase the volume. Whatever maximum volume they have provided you in your cell phone you must be happy with that. It will be played at that level only not beyond that.