Thread: Nokia c7-00 hangs and automatically restarts

Nokia c7-00 hangs and automatically restarts

I have a problem with my nokia c7. Well the problem is that the screen sometimes hangs while working on it. I thought this could be due to a lot of applications installed in the phone. So that’s why I removed certain application in the phone. After that I thought that the problem will not be repeated but it again gave the same problem. When I started working the screen started hanging again. Whenever I am in 3G, the phone gets restarted automatically and this happens quite a few times. So can you explain me what can be the problem here.

Re: Nokia c7-00 hangs and automatically restarts

Well it seems that the problem may be due to the operating system of the mobile. I would recommend you to have a complete check of the operating system of the cell phone. You can do that possibly by sending it to a good mobile service center. They will definitely help you out with this issue. You can also have a talk with the nokia people and report this problem to the nokia people and they can also help you with such issue.

I really don’t think so it can be any operating system issue. My nokia c7 had the same problem and also restarts at regular intervals. After being shown to the nokia people they just refused to get back to me. So what I think that it may be any hardware issue. Many of my friends who have brought this nokia c7 have also experienced the same issue. I think so there might be some problem with the internal circuits that run In the nokia phone. I am going to test it with a good mobile service center and I will get back here if I get the solution.

Looking at your problem the only solution that I can give it to you is that try resetting the mobile. In your case I would recommend you to do a hard resetting of the phone and ensure that you keep the necessary back up of all the data of the phone. After finishing with the resetting of the phone then try installing all the programs or the applications again. Now check whether your mobile is working or not. It is recommended that you start with a free memory.

Hey thanks for the solution everyone. Well let me inform you all that after trying with all the necessary suggestions I am still not able to get the desired result for my phone what is happening that my cell phone is constantly hanging and also the screen is getting disturbed. Well I have noted that if I am not connected to the 3G then the cell phone does not gets restarted but the other problem continues to exist. I think so it was a big mistake going with this product.