Thread: No Drafts folder, In Nokia C3?

No Drafts folder, In Nokia C3?

Last Month I by my new cell phone Nokia C-3 as a replacement to my older cell Sam-sang guru ,having nice look and features compared to older one , but I have a little problem regarding writing messages. On my older phone, I wrote bulky messages by writing them step by step, by saving it in draft folder and completing after some time. I am unable to find draft folder in Nokia C-3, has it replaced in more obscure pale? If anyone able to fix this problem please reply. Thanks in advance!!!

re: No Drafts folder, In Nokia C3?

There is an alternative to draft folder available in Nokia-C3. If you unable to save it as a drafts message than simply typed it as notes using following steps:-
    Select Menu -> Apps -> Notes-> Create a note
    These features will create a note just like your draft message, and unable you to save incomplete messages, and make complete it and using Notes itself by following the steps:-
    Select Options-> Send note ->Send as message.

If this option is not convenient for you than i have an idea,there is link which helps you to download free applications for your nokia c3
    there are many small software's available which you can use instead of draft folder,here is a link which helps you to download apps:-

http://www.umnet.com/phone/3196-Nokia_C3

if you don't satisfy yet,I have one simple solution to avoid all these things,which is little time consuming but effective one instead of saving a incomplete message in an drafts folder you can select an option called save message,and then select the folder where you want to save it.for again wring a message further you just have to go to that folder select your message and say edit,all message text remains as it is and you can append the text after it.after writing whole message don't forget to save it again.