Thread: Uploading photos to N8 from PC

Uploading photos to N8 from PC

Last week, I buy new cell phone for me and that is nokia N8 , I really don’t know about its functionality Completely . I have lots of pictures in my PC and now I want to upload those pictures from my PC to cell phone , when I connect it to my PC it shows an error . I also tried by using dongle which Blue-tooth connectivity device for PC. I really don’t know reason behind that help me to solve this problem I want to show all those pictures to my friends.

Uploading photos to N8 from PC

According to criteria , I don’t think so there is anything wrong in your cell phone. First check whether OVI PC suite is installed on your PC or not since ,which is essential thing while making a connection between any Nokia N-series mobile phones and PC. If it is not installed then installed it from “CD” that comes with every nokia mobile which provides “EDGE” facility, and contains PC suit for connectivity according to model number. If there no availability of “CD” you can also download the same from the official Nokia Site.

Re: Uploading photos to N8 from PC

There an option to OVI suite while uploading the images from pc to N8. To perform this simply connect your headset to pc using mass storage mode.
    click on my computer , you will see E drive which is actually your headsets mass memory. Double click on it there you will see all folder in your phone.
    simply drag drop all the images from your PC to E drive directly or you can create there new folder using right click and put all images inside that folder.
    after uploading images simply disconnect your Headset and usb.

Re: Uploading photos to N8 from PC

If there is no availability of OVI pc suite as well as usb cable, you can simply use dongle which is Blue-tooth connectivity device available for your pc. which
    helps you to connect your Nokia N8 to your pc without requiring usb cable. first plug that dongle to your pc and enable your headsets blue-tooth connectivity
    dongle will recognize it , and shoes his all folder's on the screen similar to usb.