Thread: Nokia N8 is showing inaccurate Battery Level Bars

Nokia N8 is showing inaccurate Battery Level Bars

My nokia N8 has 7 bars for a battery level but espousing different. I am not certain if you have become aware of except in my phone, primary bar means top bar disappears when there is droppage in 70% battery level. So it means that the first or top bar for 30% of overall charge and bottom one is for 10%. Is it the proper? Why the battery warning cannot be arranged in a manner that symbolizes as precise level as promising? By the side of this moment battery bars are not identical and one of them is a sign of 30% and the further - reverse equivalent to simply 10% of charge. Has anybody experiencing the same issue? Is this the proper indication of the battery in N8?

Re: Nokia N8 is showing inaccurate Battery Level Bars

If you required a precise battery indication then here is a solution. Download a good app called Nokia battery monitor from your N8 ovi store. Nokia Battery Monitor demonstrates you the battery charge intensity in the midst of approximation of lasting handling occasion and charging instance. It furthermore supplies figures of your fresh power convention. The report can be sighted in complete panel application otherwise home screen widget. It is the best monitoring app for your Nokia phone in case if your inbuilt indicator is not working properly.

First of remove the battery and insert the different battery and hard reset your mobile. If it is still exist then you need to update your mobile in anyway. It is not only about the N8 phone most of the smartphones are facing similar issues regarding the battery indicator. Due to some bug or failure of component the phone itself not capable to get the accurate reading of the battery. You don’t need to worry about it much. As far as I know the smartphones like N8 consumes much battery power than other due to its highly bright AMOLED screens.

Do you know how to calibrate the battery in your phone? I am not telling about calibrating battery only. I am telling you to calibrate the phone. It might be help you get the proper indication from the phone. If you can able to install any third party application for battery indication then tries it and compares the values or result with both. Evaluate the result; you will notice how much difference in battery bars and their capacity. As far as I know the last bar of the battery indicator always contain more power backup than other bars. So keep in mind.

I think that it is not about your Phone problem. The battery is not meant for N8. Please verify that you have inserted the compatible model battery. Some battery comes with same size and type but with different model and with different product number for different mobile phones. So refer the manual for what model of battery is perfectly matchable for your version of Nokia N8.