Thread: Samsung bluetooth headset WEP700 cannot be detected by my BlueSoleil 2.0 bluetooth device

Samsung bluetooth headset WEP700 cannot be detected by my BlueSoleil 2.0 bluetooth device

I have a Samsung bluetooth headset WEP700 wich cannot be detected by BlueSoeil 2.0.bluetooth device. My operating System is Window Vista. I've tried to testing it in the store where I brought the bluetooth device and it was paired to my headset the store used windows XP OS. I hope you can help me with my problem. Thanks

re: Samsung bluetooth headset WEP700 cannot be detected by my BlueSoleil 2.0 bluetooth device

I think that you need to install the driver for the BlueSoeil 2.0.bluetooth which will detect the device that time only. Just visit the manufacturer site and then download the Windows Vista Compatible driver which might resolve your issue related to the same. So if you can then go through the same and see whether you are getting it work or not.

re: Samsung bluetooth headset WEP700 cannot be detected by my BlueSoleil 2.0 bluetooth device

Thanks for the reply.....but I already install the blueSoiel it has a mini disk installer included on the package. I already used to my other devices like my cellphone.

Re: Samsung bluetooth headset WEP700 cannot be detected by my BlueSoleil 2.0 bluetooth device

Have you checked for the bluetooth settings in control panel, on your vista machine? Also, you need to update to the latest service pack that is available for Vista. If you still cant find it then go to start, all programs, scroll list, find bluetooth, click help / user guide for how to use and set it up. Download the user guide for the Samsung bluetooth headset WEP700 by searching it on google.