Thread: Nokia 7210 Supernova not sending SMS

Nokia 7210 Supernova not sending SMS

I am using this Nokia 7210 Supernova from last couple of weeks and never had any problem for sending the messages from this mobile phone but suddenly something has happened to this phone and it has stopped sending messages. I have tries sending few SMSs to my alternate number which puts message directly to the Outbox instead of Sent Items hence message has not been sent. So can anybody tell me what has happened to this phone?

Re: Nokia 7210 Supernova not sending SMS

Most probably an issue would be from the end of your network provider (carrier) as they are the one who provides settings for sending and receiving messages from your mobile phone. I suggest you to call to the customer care of your carrier and ask about the same issue with them so that they can solve it from their end. They might give you some settings to do on your cell phone as well which is also very much needed for proper functionality of messages from your phone.

I have gone through such issues many times on my mobile phone. Actually you have to make some changes in the message center number which you can get from the customer care as well. First of all go to the Messages and then settings where you can change the message center number which is different for all the carriers. So you can even copy your friends message center number if he/she has same carrier as of you.

Check that the message center number on the phone settings are correct. If you use the corresponding function, try sending a message as usual. If the originator of the message is a message from the regulations point "the same center to" selected, not able to respond to a message if the original message has been sent to another operator interface. Please check that your phone's message memory full. Phone may also have to be a failure, so you should try disconnecting the battery.