Thread: eBuddy does not minimize on my Nokia X3 phone

eBuddy does not minimize on my Nokia X3 phone

I have recently downloaded the eBuddy web messenger on my Nokia X3. Now the thing here is that when I am using the same for chatting then it is not possible for me to minimize the same. Actually it is tough to operate the mobile phone by keeping the eBuddy in the maximize mode and that is the reason why I have decided to minimize it and then run it in the background. But somehow the phone is not letting me to do so In fact when I am forcibly doing it then my phone itself freezes. Please help me in this case and let me know how I can solve the problem.

Re: eBuddy does not minimize on my Nokia X3 phone

I think there is that easiest way to minimize the eBuddy that you are using, So what you have to do here is that when the eBuddy windows is opened then at that time you have to go to options and in options you will find the tab called minimize and after that the eBuddy will directly be minimized and if it is not then you have to exit the messenger directly but the process will be still sunning background and which you can have an access on easily. I hope that this will help you out of this issue.

Well I think the eBuddy messenger which you are using is not properly installed or it might have been corrupted so do just one thing reinstall the same. I am sure that reinstalling will help you because I was also facing the similar kind of issue and solved in the same manner. What I want you to do here is just uninstall the software and then download the updated and the advanced one make sure that you are downloading the running version of eBuddy and then install the same. Then you have to try and minimize the windows I am confident that you will not get any issue further.

According to me the software that you are using or the web messenger that you have is not compatible with the mobile that you have which is nothing but the Nokia X3 and that is the reason why you are getting this problem and now to solve the same you have to use and other web manager that will allow you to do all the basic tasks which are very much necessary. There are many such software available on net regarding the web manager and you can also easily download them because they are freely available. I guess installing any other software will do it for you.

If you will ask me then I will suggest you to go with the T-mobile web manager. It also a software that will allow you to chat instantly on many social networking account. So what you have to do here is that just uninstall the eBuddy form your mobile phone and then just install the latest and the advanced one that is the T-Mobile. It is better than the eBuddy and also provides you more services than eBuddy actually does and also the problems such as minimizing will not occur for you because I am using the same from long time and it is doing well for me and I hope that it will do wonders for you also.