Thread: Nokia N8 unable to provide option for the Headphone

Nokia N8 unable to provide option for the Headphone

Hello everyone, Does anybody come through the difficulty while your handset has set the headphones as a default accessories, however when I attach my unique headphone to the mobile phone, at times it still prompt me to choose either headphones, music stand or else TV-Out. No alternative to pick headphones. As a result I have no option, however to choose headphones. After choosing headphones, it provides out me the message that pop out to state that "use phone microphone". Means I only can talk through the phone microphone in place of the original hands free. Also sometimes I am unable to make use of any of the button on to the original headphone. Please help me what can I do now.

Re: Nokia N8 unable to provide option for the Headphone

First you should have to confirm that, are you putting in the connector entirely into the phone headphone socket? It will click when as soon as it is available. In addition the difficulty occurs on my device when the plug is placed in very leisurely and it was unable to notice what it is there! Confirm first it is inserted correctly within the phone and check whether it gives out any kind of option to it. Make sure you insert the plug fast all the way inside it.

Confirm this properly. within the offline profile your phone ie out of the network, you will unable to get any call or any message. So at first choose the offline profile before you plugin the headphone. Then plugin the headphone correctly. Then open up the music player and then play the selected song. Hope this will assist you somewhat.

Most of the time, if you connect slowly, the mobile phone identifies simply headphones along with mic plus the controls unable to work with it now. And if you join rapidly, then the phone identifies the phone along with the mic combo plus the controls work fine too. Possibly the mic is on the very last "segment" of the pin that is placed in, as a result if there's a wait on it being placed in, it is not identified. I do wish that this is software and not a hardware problem and will be set within the next firmware. So lastly do not insert the pin slowly. This will work.

Might be some kind of the hardware problem with it, either with the head phone or with the Nokia N8 mobile phone. If you are still facing the problem then you better contact the Nokia supplier from where you had the phone and if is still under warranty then I will prefer you to go straight away to the Nokia Gallery and inform then about the problem.