Thread: Nokia C7 getting heated

Nokia C7 getting heated

Hi all, Yesterday, Bought a new Nokia C7 phone. I used that for few minutes and after that, I kept that for charging. After one hour when I picked up the phone then I found that it was very hot at the back, near to the camera. After a few minutes the battery also gets discharge. This is a brand new phone then why this is happening to me? Can you guess that what is the problem with this and how can it be solved? I will be thankful to all of you for your replies.

Re: Nokia C7 getting heated

For the overheating of the Nokia battery they said that in extremely unusual cases a short circuit can reason the Nokia-branded BL-5C batteries to get heated while they are kept for recharging. They also said that till now there are about 100 occurrences and that no grave injuries or else property hurt have been reported. The overheating can reason the battery to "pop out" of the phone at the same time as it is being recharged, said Nokia spokeswoman. She also said that there was no danger of fire, even though it was uncertain what reasoned the minor occurrence reported.

It is very normal that the battery is getting warmed when they are getting charged. But if you feel that it is getting more hot then you can stop charging the battery and let that to your nearest Nokia Care Point and ask then for the for the issue. They will fix the problem and also tell you the reason for that and how can you avoid that. This will be the best and the safest way to get the issue resolved.

I have also faced the similar problem earlier. The reason for this comes out as the music player. My music player was running in the background and I was charging that at the same time and it get overheated. In your case also, there may be some applications running in the background that is consuming the processor and increasing the temperature of the CPU. If you want to check that then you can long press the menu button and this will show you all the applications that are running. Close all that applications and after that try to charge the battery. There are fewer chances that it will show you the similar problem again. It can also be the WLAN. Usual reason are email synchronization schedules. You should check the sync settings also.

Online widgets are also one of the possible reasons for the issues like this. You will see a menu that has menu item "Widgets to offline mode" or "Widgets to online mode" from the Options in the home screen. If menu has "widgets to offline mode" then the widgets through network access will be downloading information. Many of them download small data but there are some which downloads a bit greedy. It takes the server to offline in addition to that makes the widget to waste hours polling away.