Thread: Nokia X3 poor battery life.

Nokia X3 poor battery life.

I am using the Nokia X3 from last 9 months and now it is giving me lots of problems regarding the battery. The thing is that whenever I am using any application or watching the video then lots of battery is consumed and also while I am surfing web and if the phone is fully charged then later on it will show me less than half battery power left. I can’t handle this anymore because it asking me to charge the phone again and again. And also consuming lots of power so please help me out of this.

Re: Nokia X3 poor battery life.

Actually watching the videos and web surfing normally drains the battery and then we really can’t figure out why the battery is drained and with what. So it is normal and if you really want to avoid this case then you can purchase a battery and keep it with you whenever you travel anywhere and then surf over the net without any fear. And still the issue persists then there is something wrong with the phone itself.

Well if you will ask me then there is a definite problem with the battery that you are using, I mean to say that mobile phone battery is no more usable and to confirm the same you can use and alternate battery which is fully charged and then see how it works and do all the stuff which you use to earlier. If the battery giving more life to your phone then earlier one then is definite that the battery is damaged and you have to replace the same with any alternate one. I am sure that doing this will definitely help your cause.

I guess there is nothing wrong with the phone or the battery of your phone it’s just the usage which is causing it to drain. And to stop the battery to be consumed more you have to follow the below mentioned steps:
    • First thing is that you have to turn of the 3G and use only when it is required.
    • Keep the GPS system and geo tagging off and don’t waste t5he battery unnecessarily
    • Also don’t forget to keep the Bluetooth off specially when it is not needed
    • Also turn off the WLAN scanning if you are not using the network.
    • Keep the brightness which is enough to you but make sure that it is not that so high which will consume more battery.
    • Also don’t forget to update the phone’s FW
    • When you are in the area where you are not getting the network coverage then please keep your phone in offline mode.

I can clearly see here is that the phone is not properly charged and that is why you are making the battery to be drained shortly. I just wanting so here that whenever you are charging the mobile then keep one thing is mind that the phone is fully charged and sometimes it happens that the phone is not charged to the max but still it is showing you the wrong reading that is being fully charged, then in this case just fire a complaint in front of Nokia and get your issue solved and I am sure that they will definitely help you out of the case.