Thread: How to fix Bluetooth failing issue on Nokia C3

How to fix Bluetooth failing issue on Nokia C3

I am having the Nokia C3 Mobile phone as well as the issue which I am getting with this Nokia C3 mobile phone is, I am not able to get as well as send several files utilizing the Bluetooth either from the other mobile phones as well as too from the laptop which has the Bluetooth. I do not know what the cause is for this. So I believe, Bluetooth not working of Nokia C3 Mobile phone. How can i resolve this problem?

Re: How to fix Bluetooth failing issue on Nokia C3

You are having the Nokia C3 Mobile phone as well as according to you the Bluetooth of this Nokia C3 mobile phone is not functioning. You assume so, since you are not capable to send several files or receive any file from the Bluetooth of this Nokia C3 mobile phone. So initially I will recommend you to confirm that the entire the Bluetooth settings are correct of your Nokia C3 mobile phone. If not make it good plus attempt again.

First of all I would like to identify that you are capable to switch on the Bluetooth of the Nokia C3 Mobile phone or not. Consequently first you have to respond back to me for the query which I have request as well as then I will be capable to give the good solution for this Bluetooth problem of your Nokia C3 mobile phone. So respond back the moment probable as you have not stated it in your question.

From my opinion you have to confirm that the Visibility mode of the Bluetooth device Nokia C3 Mobile phone is set to the "show to all". Then you have to open the Bluetooth setting of your Nokia C3 mobile phone as well as alter it if it is set to the Hidden or Invisible mode. If your Nokia C3 mobile will not be notice by other Bluetooth devices after that you would not be capable to get any files utilizing Bluetooth.