Thread: Nokia C6-00: No beep on low battery

Nokia C6-00: No beep on low battery

I am facing some problem with my Nokia c6-00. Normally in all Nokia phones, whenever there is low battery then it gives a beep sound to alert the user that battery is low. But in my case it is not giving any such sound or alert. Even I am not getting the warning text that the battery is low. It simply shuts down my phone and I came to know this at the end of the day. I miss all my calls on that day. Is it with all the Nokia C6-00 phone or it is making trouble only for me? Please help me. I will appreciate each and every helpful suggestion on this topic.

Re: Nokia C6-00: No beep on low battery

You should visit the ovi store. You will find many applications over there. Search for the application that can check and show you the status of the battery. I am sure that you will find many such software over there. Download it and install it. I am sure that it will fulfill your need and give you alarm or alert whenever the battery power crosses any certain level and you can charge the battery then. Good Luck!!!

I don’t think that the there is any application that can give you alert for the battery. You can only see the battery alerts and I think you need the alert. Check if your phone supports the audio themes or not. If it supports it then this is the thing that you are searching for. You can set these things from here and to do that you can check the theme memo. If it does not support the audio themes then I don’t think that this can be done.

It may be some problem with the settings on your phone. Just go to the settings and see for the setting for the alert tone. If that is there then make that enable and save the changes. If it is not there in the settings then you can also look in the profile and if it is there then set it from there. Apply that profile and let the battery to end. This time it will give you the alert message when the battery of the phone lowers.

You need to do the software update of the phone that you are using. If the software that is there on the phone is outdated then also you will get the issues like this. You should do the software update on your phone and this may let this functionality back on your phone. This will also raise the processing speed of the mobile phone. This is one of the possible solutions that you need to try in the situations like this. I wish that this will solve the issue for you.

The last option for any such issue is the hard reset of the phone. All the phones from Nokia has a code to do the format. For Nokia C6 in your case, the code is *#7780#. Type this code on your phone and dial. It will ask you for the security code then you can type the code 12345. If you have not change the code then it is the default code. After that the reset will be executed. Don’t worry; you will not lose any of your personal data. Anyway, my recommendation to you is to take the backup of the data for security.

Laila i have tha same problem... i think its not either settings problem or upgrade software problem. i think the nokia c6 does not support the ''low battery audio warning'' . i downloaded some progrms that show the efficiency of battery but none of them gives the ''beep''.
    If you find something useful plz share here. excuse my bad english guys.

Yes, this has been a bug which is forwarded to the nokia development center. And they have told that in the upcoming software update they might be releasing a fix to ensure beep sound in nokia c6-00 at low battery level. There were, however, few people with the same phone who used to get beep sound at the low battery level, so it is unquestionable like how many nokia c6-00 phones might be defective or so.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

ty pal. looking forward this soft update.

don't worry
    that's problem with me also

i'd like to ask you:
    what's your opinion about nokia c6 battery

Quote Originally Posted by Mostafa View Post
    what's your opinion about nokia c6 battery
    I had not used Nokia C6, hence dont have any idea about it but there are many users who indeed complaint about its battery. As per them it drains too fast, no beeps, etcc.. You can find more info C6 battery in this threads:
    having weak battery life in nokia C6-01
    nokia C6 battery drain too fast