Thread: TouchScreen Dead on my Nokia X6 Mobile

TouchScreen Dead on my Nokia X6 Mobile

Recently I bought my new nokia cell phone X6. For some days it worked okay as well as did not have any issue utilizing the Nokia X6. However after few days the touch screen is behaving weird. I do not have any thought what the issue is as well as what be supposed to I do now??? Lately I got my new Nokia X6 mobile phone plus now i am having the touch screen issue.I do not know what to execute..I have not dropped my Nokia X6 cell phone on any hard surface however still such issue raised. Please advise some solutions for me.

Re: TouchScreen Dead on my Nokia X6 Mobile

From my opinion it is related to software because if the system software is due to a little cause corrupted after that as well these kinds of issues take place. While the operating system does not functions correctly or at what time a few of its files gets despoiled after that this type of issues arises. So there is merely one method to overcome this issue as well as that is software updating. You be able to go to the nearest Nokia service center plus request for the service. If you have warranty for your Nokia X6 mobile phone after that you be able to obtain it for free of charge. You be able to take your Nokia X6 cell phone to the Nokia service center as well as request for software updation in your Nokia X6 mobile phone.

From my experiences If you have updated any software or installed any latest application in your Nokia X6 Mobile Phone in addition to this issue is started subsequently, after that the software which you have updated or installed in your Nokia X6 mobile is not functioning or installed correctly in your Nokia X6 mobile phone. Then you have to take out that software will determine this problem of your Nokia X6 mobile phone.

This kind of issue as well happens while there is set of moisture buildup in the Nokia X6 mobile phone screen. As a result when there is set of moisture buildup in your Nokia X6 mobile phone's screen subsequently the touch screen stops functioning. thus in this position you be supposed to go to the service center as well as ask them for taking out the entire the moisture which blocked touch screen working. They utilize some type of liquid for cleaning the moisture from the screen as well as after that your issue will be resolve once the moisture is eliminated.