Thread: Unable to click raw photos from my Nokia X2

Unable to click raw photos from my Nokia X2

I am using Nokia X2 from last few days and it is being doing well also I have not faced a single problem while using the same. Now the thing is that when I purchased the mobile phone then on its features it was written that through this phone I can click raw images. But I think it is not possible with mine. Actually I have tried the same thing but somehow I am not able to too keep them as Raw. Does anyone using the same mobile phone have tried this if yes then please let me know to click a raw image in it.

Re: Unable to click raw photos from my Nokia X2

I was also facing the similar kind of problem a few days ago and I was unable to click the images in raw format. And what I did here to solve it is set the extension of the images that will be clicked to .nrw. The .nrw is nothing but the Nokia raw images and then I was easily able to click the image is raw format. So I want you also should do the same thing and then just get rid of the problem that you are facing. I am sure that doing this will definitely help you to take the pictures in the format you want

Well if you are unable to do this then I guess you have to use the manual that is provided to you when you have purchased the phone. Actually all the details regarding the phone and also regarding clicking the images is been stored in it. And as per my knowledge I don’t think so it is possible to do it because the raw image is the image that we click and for the first few seconds it is raw and after that an extension is provided to the same and then it becomes the image with a proper format.

I think I am also getting the quite similar issue, actually my mobile phone is clicking the images easily in the raw format but I am unable to transfer the same on my system. Actually I have tried to transfer once then it didn’t let me to do the same. Then I transferred the same with the help of Bluetooth then the image was not in a readable format. I mean to say that my laptop was not reading the images that was clicked in the raw format and which were having the .nrw extension. Please help me in this case and let me know how to solve this problem.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that the laptop that you are using is not reading the file format and that is the reason why it is not showing you the same. Now to solve this issue you have just install the software on the system called ReaConverter. This is the software that will help you to convert the raw files in the format that you want and then you can easily view them on the laptop that you have. So what you have to do is just download the same on your laptop and then install it afterward select the files which you have to convert from the raw format. I assure you that this will help you to solve the issue that you are facing.