Thread: My nokia X6 is working very slowly

My nokia X6 is working very slowly

I have a Nokia x6 mobile phone. My Nokia x6 phone has become very slow to opening, searching and so on. It is also very slow at what time I click "Back", "Cancel" key. When I would like to go to Messages, search for Telephone directory it take extra time. Phone directory has 250 numbers stored. In the Inbox as well as sent box simply 15 messages. Memory utilized is 1 GB as well as Free 638 MB. Most of the utilized memory is in the form of mp3 as well as video. Please give me suggestion how it be able to be solved.

Re: My nokia X6 is working very slowly

First of all you could have to attempt cleaning up files. You could take out all the images and videos, application you may not utilize. This will help your nokia X6 to get free its memory. as well as clear up your message folders after doing all this thing you have to make sure for a software update .try all this thing and you will definitely get solved your problem. So you have to try this once.

To solve this problem you first have to perform to make a backup of your private files on your memory card. Then you have to do the backup of your contacts on your memory card as well. After that you have to take out the memory card. After that you have to open phone settings plus make a factory reset as well as update its firmware. Then you have to Restore from your memory card .I think it will resolve your issue.

From my opinion there is the issue because of the memory overloading or may be because of virus infection. You want to do your nokia x6 then you have to faster delete some files in the nokia x6 phone memory. When phone memory is full the effort rate of the phone exaggerated. If the issue comes by the virus after that you be supposed to format your nokia x6 phone. Before formatting the nokia x6 phone take the backup of your significant data.

hello every one...i was using nokia 5800 i got prob wt tht prob was if i got call waiting mob would hav hang. So they replaced. But the same prob wt x6 also call waiting prob, i cant reply to messgs it opens very slowly, if i wana save mes it takes lot of time...i updated no use, again i flashd in showroom but no use pls...help me pls...

You can start by cleaning up the extra files from your mobile phone. The phone responds slowly under following condition. First if your phone has a virus issue, or if your phone software is not proper. You can try by getting the most recent version of operating system for that. Connect the phone with system and then scan the same as mass storage device. Remove all unnecessary application from your phone.