Thread: Nokia C3 IM: Cannot sign in Windows Messenger

Nokia C3 IM: Cannot sign in Windows Messenger

Friends, when it comes to the mobile then I only trust Nokia and therefore I have recently bought a new Nokia C3 phone. All the things are working fine for this but the only problem that I am having with this is with the windows messenger. It is not allowing me to sign in. Whenever I try to login in that then instead of logging in, it shows me the message that says "A temporary service problem. Try again later.” Is there anyone else who is facing the similar problem with that or know the way to solve this? Please help.

Re: Nokia C3 IM: Cannot sign in Windows Messenger

The issue that you are facing is not common. This is the first time I am listing the messenger issue with the Nokia C3. I am also busing the same phone but not faced any such issue. Check if the eBuddy app is running fine or not? If that is running well then you can do a simple setting. Just go to Menu > Settings > Configuration > Default in all apps. Here you have to enable this option. After doing that, restart your phone and then try to login to Windows Messenger. This time it should allow you to sign in the messenger.

The firmware that is there in your system may be corrupted or not functioning properly and that is why you are getting problem like this. You should check the version of the firmware that is installed in your system and if the updated version is available on internet then install that to your phone. If you are not sure about doing this then you can let it to any computer repairing shop and they will do this for you. You will also feel that the processing speed is also increased to some extends. This is one of the possible ways to solve the problem.

You can visit this link and this will let you to the link to check whether your device firmware is up to date or it could be upgraded. It is too sad that the messenger issue is not solved. Anyway, I want to warn you that there are many users who are getting Communities icon twice, once they upgraded to latest firmware in the menu. This issue is not still solved by the Nokia and they knew about the issue. The fix for this issue is still under progress and it will be resolved soon.

The messenger that is installed in your system may be corrupted or some of the files in that may be missing and that is why it is causing the problem for you. You should search for the latest setup of the messenger and install that to your phone. It will create all new files for it and once you installed this then there is more possibility that it will allow you login. So try this and see the result.

It may be the problem with your account. You can try to login with some other ID and see if it gets access to it. It get login without any problem then you should login to your account from computer and change the password of it. Save the changes and log off from there. Now try to login with the new password and see if that can solve the issue. Along with this you can also try by cleaning the history and the cache of the phone. After that restart your phone and then try to login again.