Thread: MSI Notebook freezes upgrade hardware

MSI Notebook freezes upgrade hardware

Recently bought a MSI Notebook which I basically use for the internet access for my study purpose and some of the official purpose. Also I done some other tasks like to listen songs and some times to watch movies and some other video clips. My machine is compatible with the windows vista platform. Now I am willing to upgrade this one into windows 7 platform. But while I tried to install the operating system, the machine gives me some of the hardware missing error message during the installation. Along with that i also tried to run my newly attached 320GB hard drive. This one not detected by the machine. What should I do? How to install the operating system in my machine. Suggest me some ways to do this operation.

Re: MSI Notebook freezes upgrade hardware

Save the windows 7 installation file in some of the location of your machine hard driver, the existing one. Now don’t attach the new hard drive, continue with the earlier drive. Start the machine and double click on the installation file icon, this will start the installation process, at the beginning it will ask you to format the primary drive in your hard drive, if you are having sufficient space in your hard drive to install that one. Select the hard where you are willing to install that one , and follow the instructions to install the operating system. In this you will be able to install windows 7 operating system in your machine.

I had the similar issue with my machine, where I was not able to install the windows 7 operating system. After that one my friend suggests a way to install the windows 7. I suggest you to go through this process, by this way you will definitely be able to install. Copy all the files from windows 7 installation disk and paste them all into a pen drive, don’t inside any folder, make it a bootable pen drive, now change the bootable order of your machine by enter into the BIOS setting option. Insert the pen drive and reboot the machine, it will boot automatically, now by the same as you followed to install from disk install operating system.

Have you installed any software program in the hard drive which you are willing to attach with your machine? If yes then first of all remove that one from there. Now if you are not able to attach that one in your machine, try with the other machine, and from that machine full scan that if there is any effect in your hard drive and remove than one, better you need to format one , whether there is any data is present or not. I hope by this you will be able to attach the hard drive in your machine and it will detect.

There is relevant issue with my newly attached hard drive, where I am try to install windows vista platform, but the hard drive is not allowed me to do this. The hard drive is attached perfectly, only not able to install the operating system. I tried by the flash drive, this one also not able to install the operating system. After click on the install now option, there is message flashes into the screen that there are some of the files are missing from the installation drive. Flashes in both the time while I tried to install from pen drive and installation disk. Can’t understand where is the actual problem. what should I do now? How to install the operating system? Any input regarding this will be appreciated greatly.