Thread: Which is the best feature of ipad you like

Which is the best feature of ipad you like

I want to go for an ipad. And for that I need some suggestions. According to you which is the best feature you like on that. There are ample of things I heard about ipad. The one is the portability, i.e. the option of carrying this stuff. But later on iPad became a much advance tools for computing. Today it can be used for internet, multimedia and other supports. According to you rank the best feature of Apple iPad. This can help me more easily to determine that model which I want to purchase.

Re: Which is the best feature of ipad you like

iPad is based on a 1 GHz processor speed. I liked the 1024 x 768 pixel resolution output. It is a led screen which gives you a better display for movies. It is really enjoyable to have a portable device to view high quality videos. It is really smooth flow of videos on the screen. The only thing that it lacks is a good storage space. Still you can get a 64 gb of space which is not preferable. But you cannot the ipad with your pc and simply sync your pc with it. Physically, the iPad is really thin. It works on iPad OS which is released by Apple at a regular interval of time with fixing updates and all.

I find good support with Mail on iPad. Mail and Notes are the best example for ipad apps. To have a larger screen, the application runs in a mode of two columns with drop down menus and a large keyboard that sure would make things easier when working with it as if it were a real one. This is one thing which really makes the ipad a better tool. You can use Safari for the surfing. The one thing which is good in this device is that there are very similarities with the apple products. iCal and Address Book show drastic differences in their design, much more original.

iPhone is not multitasking. It is not a multi tasking tool that you can use for. Hope that in future you can get a similar support for that. In that case Palm Pre is much more advance. You will have a very good connectivity with WiFi but not for a usb. This is a issue when you have a external drive and you want to view files form that. All you need is to connect them on a dock and then sync it with the ipad. There is also not a camera support on the ipad. Other than this you also do not have a HDMI support for the system. All right LED screen mega ultra high definition 9.5 inch screen. There is lack of storage support on the system.

It took a very long time for ipad to come in the market. It is a really a entirely new gadget which is widely accepted. Remember there is some difference in the price. The prices may vary depending on the amount of flash memory and the availability of support for 3G networks and Wi-Fi. I like the maps feature. I to ffers a satisfying experience in its mobile version can even access the view Street View running smoothly. The one which I liked also was iBook. It is capable of converting the iPad in e-book reader. The al power processor A4 Apple can play H.264 video smoothly up to 720p and 30 fps. There are some games built for this device. But this things is quiet a costly device.

As expected, the App Store and iTunes also have their place in the iPad offers little more than what we already know only more beautiful and larger. The iPad is also an iPod because it has the same capabilities to play music and videos that younger siblings just that through an interface that looks more like iTunes. As already mentioned, in addition to the basic model will be sold a second model with 3G contracts. Regardless of the country where we are, the iPad 3G will be sold unlocked without exception. Each model of the iPad will be available with capacities of 16, 32 and 64 GB of storage space.