Thread: Apple iMac: Best streaming option with iBook

Apple iMac: Best streaming option with iBook

I am having an Apple iMac laptop, which is very much, impressed me with its features and the look of that portable device; along with that I am also having an Apple iBook, which is purchased recently. Now I am looking for to streaming contents between both the machines, but having no such idea about this, what to do? Both the devices are enabling with wireless connectivity. Is there any way to stream contents from iMac to iBook via wireless connectivity? Any input on this topic will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Apple iMac: Best streaming option with iBook

I think by using the wireless you can able to make connection between then and then stream videos or any other files. But for this you first of all make both the devices wifi enable and then got o the wireless wizard of one machine and search the other one’s wireless device name , connect them and configure with the desire settings to share or to stream the files between the machines. Now go to the desire file or the folder form where you are looking for the streaming process.

Yes you can able to make the streaming process between two machines, but for that first you need to configure both the machines’ IP address in the router by which you make the connection. Be sure that both the IP addresses are in the same series, because if does not then while you will try to stream content, this will either not stream or breaks during the streaming process. Along with that should be the router need the best quality of transfer speed. I hope by this few information you will able to transfer the videos from iMac to iBook.

Yes you can able to stream the videos between the machines that you mentioned in your post, but one of the important thing is that before that you need to configure the router with between the devices. But the good streaming process is depends on the internet speed that you have or provided by your service provider. The speed should be the best quality, otherwise the stream will not affect properly. Though there is no issue with the devices by which you are trying to stream or transfer files via wireless connection. if both the machine are connected in a local network then be look for the distance between eth machine, that should be less space, this will be better while you will stream files from one machine to another one.