Thread: How to stream video from Apple iphone to Apple TV

How to stream video from Apple iphone to Apple TV

I am having an Apple iphone, this is very much impressed me with its inbuilt features and along with the other features those are works to complete some of the daily works. One of the most impressive think about this media player is that, this one is not only a player but also used for other works, I basically use this device for some of my commercial purposes like to maintain work details of me and my co employees. The Apple iphone is support with the ios 4.2 platform. Along with that I am having an Apple TV which I am willing to stream videos from the iphone media player. But not having any idea on this, so I am here to gain some of the knowledge about this. I hope someone will be providing me some of the processes to do this operation.

Re: How to stream video from Apple iphone to Apple TV

If you are saying that you are simply watch videos or movies in your Apple TV by the using of your iPhone media player, then I am having the simple process to do this, simply connect eth media player with the TV via cable, make sure that you are using the correct cable for the connectivity, now if you are willing to stream online videos then stream that one into the media player and from the setting option in your machine connect the device to watch the video. The online streaming video will be flashes in your TV screen. By this way you can able to watch the online streaming videos in your TV.

NetTV is an application program which is very much useful to watch online streaming videos and movies in your Apple media player or any other media player which is having 3G enable service in its device. I would like to suggest you to go for this application program; this will allow you to stream online TV channels in your media player. Purchase and install that one in your media player, if you are willing to set some of the channels by default in your media player then got the setting of that application program and add select the channels those you are willing to apply in your media player. Now connect the device with the TV via a good medium and start any program, by this application you can easily watch the TV programs or the news channels in your TV via the Apple media device.

Apple TV is a media receiver, along with that you need to install iTune application in your machine, though you are willing to stream online TV in your Apple TV. This designed as for access YouTube videos along with other IPTV programs in TV by using Apple iPhone media player. This is known as the high-definition wide-screen television medium. So if you are trying to play the files those are stored into the iTune application program, so for that you need to install a player which is known as AirPlay, compatible with the IOS support machines. Go for this player and install that one in your media player and connect the device with the TV and enjoy by watching the TV programs.

I am having some of the problem with my Apple TV. Whenever I tried to connect it with the Apple iPhone media device to watch online and also stored video files in itunes application, it not allowed me to open them and play those files. The problem is arrived while I tried to connect them on yesterday. It shows that the application is not desire one to play the file format is not supported, but on the other way I can able to play that file into the iPhone media player, no problem is arrives over there. Why this problem occurring in only while I connect the device with the TV, is there anyone having any idea on this problem? Any suggestion regarding this issue will be very be very much thankful.