Thread: Apple iphone: ringtones are not showing after synchronize by iTune

Apple iphone: ringtones are not showing after synchronize by iTune

After synchronize my iphone with all the files those are present inside of that. I made some ringtones for my Apple iPhone devices and tried to synchronize them with my media player. The problem is after synchronize them while i tried to check them, they are not showing inside the de3sire place of the device. I looked in other places to find out them, but they are not showing anyplace of the iphone. Is there any other location present in the media player to store the synchronized files? Help me to locate them in my Apple media device. Any suggestion on this topic will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Apple iphone: ringtones are not showing after synchronize by iTune

I thing the synchronization was not completed successfully, so for that I suggest you to reprocess the synchronization, those are might not be transfer properly in your apple device. So for that open your machine and along with that open the itune application windows, now connect the Apple iphone with the machine, it will detect the hardware found notification in your machine screen. Now start the synchronization process, and locate the files those you are willing to synchronizer in your Apple device. After the completion of this process, this will again notify you about the completion. Now see in your media player, I hope this time all files will be transfer in your device.

Did you click on the Ringtone tab while you are synchronizing the ringtones in your media player? Though you are synchronizing with the iTune application, so there is a option tab is present, which is known as the ringtone, this will important while you are synchronizing any ringtone file in the Apple media player. Along with that double click on the ringtone file under the iTune application, if this one plays then start the fresh synchronization process.

As per my knowledge while you are trying to synchronize the ringtone files, are sure that the device was properly connected with the machine for the synchronization. Look for the connectivity, the problem might be occurred for the low connectivity, if this happened then I would like to suggest you to connect the Apple media player with the machine and go to the Store option, first deauthorize your machine with the device for this operation and then again authorize it. Now open the iTune application and select the ringtone tab, select the file(s), those you are willing to synchronize in your apple device and click on the synchronize button. I hope this time it will definitely synchronize and ringtones will be showed in their desire place under iphone.

I hope by the bellow mentioned process you will be able to see and access your customized ringtones from Apple iphone media player. I had the similar issue in my iphone device, which was also not showing me the some of the customized ringtones and other media files, which I was synchronized form my Apple laptop by using iTune application. I searched everywhere for the solution, but did not found any way to solve this issue. After one month one of my friend visit at my home and suggest mea trick to resolve this problem, I applied and the ringtones are showed on my iphone device. The process is connect the iphone with the machine and open the iTune application window, now go to the store option, which is situated in the top of the screen. Click on "Authorize Computer" option, the notification message of authorization will be showed in your screen. Now click on synchronization, after that process go to the sound option under setting inside of your iphone device, the synchronized ringtones will be shown in the top of the screen. Go through this process, this will surely helps you to overcome from that problem that you mentioned in your post.