Thread: Need a magic jack on mac mini

Need a magic jack on mac mini

Hi Everybody, I am planning about to getting a Magic Jack meant for the mini but I have erudite that if the Mac sleeps, the telephone is not curable. So my initial question will the Magic Jack job instantly later than the Mac is booted reverse up or do I have on the way to separate then reconnect it? Will parting the mini on top of all daylight harm it really I have an aftermarket screen which would be twisted off when the Mac is inactive? Thanks to you all for the help.

Re: Need a magic jack on mac mini

I have a magic jack, and these desperate. I install it on a MAC POWER BOOK G4 17 POWER_PC processor but I have become very difficult to install I found little information on internet and even on the official website of magic jack website so send me error when trying to install a famous UPGRADE.dmg MAC. Thanks in advance and expect positive responses from you.

You may have MusicMatch, MUSICMATCH JUKEBOX AND JUKEBOX YAHOO installed on your computer. Please uninstall. For instructions on how to do this follow the steps below:
    • First of all go to the Windows control panel
    • Select the Add or Remove Programs.
    • Check inside the installed programs if you are MusicMatch, MusicMatch Jukebox or Yahoo Jukebox.
    • If any of these are found please uninstall.

For installing magic jack to the system you have to follow the steps given below:
    1. Plug your magicJack into the USB port of your computer. You must have Mac with Intel processor.
    2. Connect any analog phone to your magicJack. It may be a wireless or wired, you can also use the speaker and microphone on your computer.
    3. Register your magicJack the following steps: Expect the next screen appears, (MAC users must double click on Start magicJack) When the screen and this diligence and click on the "NEXT". If you want to use your registered e-mail and select "ADD A NEW NUMBER TO MY EXISTING ACCOUNT FOR THIS NEW JACK" and click on the "NEXT".
    4. Select the appropriate state, county, area code and prefix. Be sure to enter all the information as prompted by the dialog and click "NEXT". Read and accept terms of service, press the "NEXT".
    5. Review and confirm your information and click on "ACTIVATE", if any of the information you have entered is not correct you can go back to fix by clicking the "BACK" button.
    6. The magicJack Softphone screen display in seconds. You can now make and receive calls with your magicJack.

Please make sure that MagicJack screen says "READY TO CALL" which is located at the top where the number given by MagicJack. If this text is displayed, simply disconnect the phone from your magicJack and leave your magicJack connected to the computer. Now make a call using the dial pad Softphone (dial pad). If the call is made, please try using another phone with your magicJack and that the problem may be due to the phone model you intend to use.