Thread: Can Apple TV view the third Party Movie Downloads

Can Apple TV view the third Party Movie Downloads

I was wondering whether I could be able to watch a movie which is downloaded from the third party downloads. I just wanted to confirm with you all because when I was trying to insert the movies In the iTunes library then I was not successful with that. So that’s why I was pretty confused whether such movies will be viewed with the help of the apple TV. So any one of you having any idea then please do let me know as soon as possible.

Re: Can Apple TV view the third Party Movie Downloads

Well you can do with any of the jailbreaking software’s. You can try with that. As of now I have not heard any of such jail breaking software’s released yet for such purpose. In case you need to know, you can search the website and get to know more about such software’s. Well such type of procedures that you have specified can only be possible with the help of the jailbreaking software. So hope you are getting what i am trying to say.

If you ask me then I would definitely advise you to convert the movies format. This will help you add the file in the iTunes library. You can use several such type of converters. One is the handbrake tool that will help you convert the format. Otherwise you can try with the VideoDrive. It is my favorite and it is the best of the slot. It is not a free software. It will convert any of the file into the .mv4 file. That will help you add all the music file to the iTunes library and also will help in adding all the cover picture and also the necessary metadata.

Movie that is downloaded from the third party downloads can be viewed in the apple TV properly. Well that is due to the airplay feature introduced in the apple TV. So what this will do is that it will support all the third party downloads. The converters will convert, the files into the supporting format and will add in to the iTunes library. After that you will be able to view all the videos in the apple TV from the iPad directly with the help of the airplay feature in the iPad, that the apple TV also supports.. So don’t need to go for the jailbreaking software. So that’s why the apple people have introduced this feature to downplay all the jailbreaking softwares. Hope this information was sufficient for you.

Ok thanks for the necessary information that you have provided. Well looking at your information I have tried searching for the jail breaking software but still I could not get such software. It is better to stick with the apple tv that will allow me to watch the video from the iPad itself. So thanks for the necessary information that you have given. Really appreciate your efforts that you have out in to solve my issue.