Thread: iPhone New Year's Alarm Glitch

iPhone New Year's Alarm Glitch

I am having one issue with the iPhone 4 which i am unable to find. Actually on 31st night i have set an alarm for the 1st Jan 2011 but this does not worked on the same day. I have gone through the alarm on 2nd Jan also bit this did not worked also. I am unable to understand this issue. Is is some kind of issue with the device of mine. If you are having any knowledge regarding same then do let me know. Thanks in advance.

Re: iPhone New Year's Alarm Glitch

A bug in the iPhone alarm 4 leaves on the bed to thousands of users. Apple has said that the anomaly will be resolved Monday. A glitch in the alarm of Apple's iPhone 4 weekend caused the alarm clock that works like no sound, so that thousands of visitors to this popular device to stay in bed. The reason for the problem is unknown for now, however it appears that only affected the alarms set for a single use. Steve Jones The company has said that the ruling will be resolved on Monday, as reported by the BBC. "We are aware of the problem in two scheduled alarms not repeated on days 1 and 2 January," said Apple spokeswoman, Natalie Harrison said in a statement.

A bug in the iPhone is the buzz with four incidents in the United Kingdom. Indeed, many people arrived at their job with an hour late. Indeed, anyone who relied on their mobile phone to wake had the bad surprise to be woken up an hour late. A bug in applying models of iPhone 3G and 4 because they fit well in winter time, but the application of alarm, she believes in silence that we are always on time summer. So we have to be ripped, and it happened very often on 1 November.

Exclaims a disgruntled user on his Twitter "Bravo Apple! I have to use a good old alarm clock rather than relying on my iPhone. The fact is that reset the alarm time the phone does not fix the bug, the alarm goes off an hour late in virtually all modes of repetition, except:
    1. Mode "Everyday"
    2. With the mode "Repeat" disabled.

Apple has not yet reacted to the news and it still will not fix, even if they had responded six months ago following the same incident in Australia during the transition to summer time.

Users of the second best-selling smartphone, who programmed the phone alarm for the first and second day of the year, they have hit the sheets. Apple has acknowledged that the alarms "non-recurring" or point, those two days, have not worked but that surely will from January 3. The problem, which occurred in October, could be due to software updates. Apple has to released this bug as soon as possible then only people can work with the issue.

We are aware of a problem with repetitive alarms made for 1 or 2 January," said Natalie Harrison Reuters, a spokesman for Apple, in an email. "Customers can set recurring alarms for those dates, and all alarms will work properly as of January 3," he said without elaborating. The British broadcaster BBC reported that the problem had led many people to fall asleep the first two days of the year. The anomaly appears to affect only set alarm settings in the iPhone 4 and earlier models with the updated software.

Decidedly, the alarm of the IOS is not very developed with schedule changes. After the bug met the transition to winter time is now for the transition to the new year we have problems. But unlike last time, it is only the non-recurring alarms that would not work. To recap, the recurrence is a feature that allows the user to trigger the alarm only for a while. It is counted in days of the week E (every Monday, for example).