Thread: Confused whether to buy iPhone 4 or not

Confused whether to buy iPhone 4 or not

I am thinking of buying a new phone for myself. Well I am pretty confused about which decision to make. Since there are various smartphone's that have come across the market. So I just wanted to ask whether I should go with the iPhone or not. I am a student and I want something new, professional and affordable also. I also have kept blackberry as one of the option. I am pretty impressed with the features of the iPhone 4. So tell me should I go with the iPhone 4 or any other phone. Please do reply as soon as possible.

Re: Confused whether to buy iPhone 4 or not

If you ask me I would definitely advice you to go with the iPhone. The newly arrived iPhone 4 is much better than the blackberry in terms of it designs and its functionality. So I would ask you to better switch to the iPhone than the blackberry. Simply because it is more UI rather than the text based blackberry. It has changed the way of working in the recent times and most of the corporate are working on iPhone and adapting to its conditions. So my opinion would be to go with the iPhone 4.

I have gone through several websites which claim that there are various issues regarding the antenna of the iPhone. They claim that you have to keep the antenna in a particular direction so that the call rate is not getting affected and I have also heard that there are several call drops while having conversation In the iPhone 4. Let me tell you that all these are baseless claims and there are no such issues. iPhone does not give a call drop. I have a iPhone and I have never experienced such issue. As per the antenna issue is concerned. If you get a case for your iPhone then that will fix the antenna issue. So my advice would be to go ahead with the iPhone 4.

I would say If you have any query regarding the functionality or the working of the iPhone then I would better advise you to go to the apple website and view its videos and get to know more about the iPhone. Those particular websites will give you an exact view of the information that will be necessary for you. You can visit any apple store and have a look at it. So I hope you will get the necessary information there.

I have heard that it does not support flash videos in the iPhone 4. I have visited several websites in the internet and I found out that it appears to be very bulky. So I am on a lookout for a particular smartphone which is very slimmest. So is there any other replacement in iPhone that will compensate the flash videos. If you all have any idea then please do share it with me. Waiting for your suggestions.

According to me it is the slimmest smart phones available in the market. You are saying it as bulky then I would recommend you to have a look at the other smart phones available in the market they will appear you much bulkier than the iPhones. Well talking about the flash issue. It is better that the apple people have not provided the support for the flash videos. Flash is a terrible resource and that’s why they have avoided it. They have compensated that with the you tube application. So don’t worry about the viewing of the videos In your iPhone 4.