Thread: How to access radio in ipad

How to access radio in ipad

Hi all, I am here to gain some knowledge about some of the processes ion my Apple ipad media player. I bought this player device in a very recent day, now I am willing to access radio from this media player. But don’t know how t o do this. Having no such information about the applications those are applied in this type of media player application devices. I hope some from here will definitely helps me with suitable tips to access radio.

Re: How to access radio in ipad

I am having a information regarding this issue, there is an application which is named as Radio.com , which is comes with the itune application, download this application form the Apple store and apply in your device, now open the application window and from there search the station which you are willing to play and add this one into the list. By this you can also watch online TV program, through iTune application program. Go for this, this will be allow you to listen online radio in your iPad media player.

There is another application which is known as Tuner2HiFi Radio, this is the FM tuner application, by this you can able to listen or stream online radio programs in your portable device. This tuner application will allow you to access radio along with that also allow you to record online radio programs. If you are using any social networks like Twitter or Facebook , then by this application you can able to synchronize or share files via the device. So I would like to recommend you to go through this, this will be definitely fulfill your requirements.

There also other online radio application are available in the market those are very much popular to access web radio via any enabled device. As per my knowledge those applications are named as Wunder Radio, AccuRadio, Planet Radio etc. all of them are 3G enabled and will works according to the network service, which is activated on the device where it will applied. All of them are third party applications those are not collaborating with any Apple application, some of them are freeware and rests are needed to buy from the desire web site. Go through these applications, one of them will be very much useful for you.