Thread: Apple iPod touch: game sound is not working

Apple iPod touch: game sound is not working

It is just noticed by me in this morning, the problem is that while I was playing a game in my newly purchase ipod touch portable media player, the sound completely turns off, and this happen after 1 minute if start the game in my device, though I purchase this one in very a early days, so I am not having such idea to recover thus type of problem. I look everything according to my knowledge, but did not found any solution for this problem, what should I do now? Suggest me something to fix this problem.

Re: Apple iPod touch: game sound is not working

I think some of them application, which is installed or applied in your machine, is creating this problem. So for that I would like to suggest you if there something like this them, first of all remove that one and then start the game. I hope this you will be able to play and hear the sound of that. Io had the similar issue with my apple device, after that I also searched everywhere for the solution, but did not found anything. So after that I remove some of the third party application those are applied in my machine and restart the device once, and the problem solved.

Did you tried by another game, whether this one giving you sound or not, if this one give you the sound then be sure that, there is no issue with the device, it is ok. There must be any problem with the gaming application that you are trying to play. So if this happening then I likes to recommend you to reset the device and after that again apply the game in your device. Hold and press menu button of your device for few seconds, wait till the device will start automatically. In this way the device will reset. Try with this, I hope by this way the problem will be solved.

Check whether the mute button is activated or not. If this one activated then de-activates that one, and enjoy the game with the sound. Apart from that I like to suggest you to remove any other software application those care not collaborate with the application those are applied in your device. Some of the times I found the problem that you mentioned in your post, might occurred for the other software. So check your device and remove the other third party software. I hope by this, you will be able to solve the issue that you mentioned in your post.