Thread: Apple iPod screen appears as freezy and grayed

Apple iPod screen appears as freezy and grayed

I am here with an issue in my newly bought Apple iPod 4G touch portable media player. Which was working fine till the last few days, but suddenly from last two days the screen is appearing as grayed and freezes for some times automatically. I am also using the 3G internet service in my portable device, the screen is appear as green for few minute after that it automatically turn off and again starts automatically. I can’t understand why it’s happening. Is there anyone having any idea on this issue? Any input will be appreciated..

Re: Apple iPod screen appears as freezy and grayed

As per my opinion, I think there is a solution which will definitely helps you to stop the problem that you are facing with ipod touch screen, though one of younger brother was also facing the similar issue with his ipod touch media player, in his device the screen is freezes for up to more than 10 minute and then will automatically restore into the earlier position. After that he searched everywhere for the solution and for this simple solution, so I would like to suggest you to go through this, first of all you just switch the Hold button, which is in the top of the device, wait for few while to up to start up and then again turn off the button.

I had the similar issue with my iPod touch while I tried to play any game in my device the screen first appears as blue and after that freezes for few minute, this continues up to more than one month, after that I consult with a technical person about this matter, he suggest me a very simple way, and believe me after applying this process the problem solved, so I recommend you to go through this process, will surely help you. Hold and press your menu button from the device, wait approx 10 second, it will automatically restart the device. This process is known as the reset option, in some of the iPod touch devices, this option is situated. If in your device is not present then go through this ‘’process.
    Last edited by reddevil6; 04-01-2011 at 11:56 AM.

Relevant issue with my brand new Apple iPod media player, which I basically use while I was in tour or some times in the jogging in early morning, so now comes to point, the problem is that after coming back from the jogging in to day morning, the screen suddenly turns off first and then while I start it again it appear in different colors like green, yellow, and while, this happens for the first few seconds. Then I tried to turn off the device, but the screen was freezes. What is the cause of this problem I can’t understand? I am not having such ideas about this type of problems. So I am here for getting some tips to solve this problem. Suggest me something to overcome from this problem.