Thread: iPhone 4 battery is not working properly

iPhone 4 battery is not working properly

hey 6 month ago I have purchased iPhone 4 in that time I am using this iPhone 4 without any problem along with that I am using time iPhone 4 for long time but now it is giving me some battery related problem like sometime it is not charging but when it get charge immediately charging will gone. So I am really wanted to solve this problem. So suggest me some solution which I can try to solve my issue.

Re: iPhone 4 battery is not working properly

First of all you have to verify that the power outlet is functioning. If yes then you have to Charge the iPhone 4 with a different charger, if obtainable. Then you have to attach the iPhone to a high-capacity USB 2.0 port to charge. You have to keep this thing in mind that a USB port in a PC keyboard is not enough to charge the iphone 4.so try this out May you get solve your problem.

You have to Power off your iPhone as well as turn it on once more. Then you have to Restore your iPhone 4.after doing this you have to attach your iPhone 4 to your PC plus choose it in "Devices" in iTunes. Then you have to press the "Summary" tab plus choose "Restore.and then you have to Charge your iPhone completely. Then Wait for the "Battery Charged" image to come into view previous to disconnecting.

To get solve your issue you have to attach your iPhone 4 to its charger for at any rate 10 minutes. Rearrange the iPhone 4 as it is still associated to the charger. Then you have to press plus hold the "Home" key as well as the "Sleep/Wake" key at the same time for at least 10 seconds until the Apple logo or battery image come into view. After that carry on charging until the iPhone 4 is completely charged. Then you have to connect the iPhone 4 to a PC plus restore it utilizing iTunes if resetting it does not solve the problem. Shine a light into the headset jack connector to make sure if the Liquid Contact Indicator is making active. If the iPhone 4 has been in straight contact by means of liquid, a filled or incomplete red dot will come into view. If a red dot is able to be seen, your iPhone 4 may require be servicing or replacing.