Thread: How to solve Horizontal lines on imac screen version OS X (10.5.8)

How to solve Horizontal lines on imac screen version OS X (10.5.8)

I have a imac version OS X (10.5.8).in which I am working on windows 7 with no diffi culties but recently I ma getting some problem while using my imac version OS X (10.5.8).recently imac version OS X (10.5.8) is been having horizontal lines in the screen. They are very random as well as come into view lots plus every so often show a littleso please tell me some suggestion so that I can come out from this Horizontal lines on imac version OS X (10.5.8) screen problem as soon as possible.

re: How to solve Horizontal lines on imac screen version OS X (10.5.8)

You be able to remove or verify the motherboard or video chipset as being the source of the trouble by connecting the laptop to a projector. If the outside screen is standard as well as does not show horizontal lines, it means the motherboard plus video chipset are working generally. However If the projector has the same issue, you may have to change the video card.

You may be capable to clear the display of horizontal lines by confirming the imac version OS X (10.5.8) laptop's video cable. This entails take apart the screen assembly to get the video cable that attach the display to the motherboard. You have to Wiggle the cable around, or put back the cable as well as make sure the screen. If this does not assist, you may have to change the screen itself. May this will help to resolve your problem.

To update the driver you have to open the website for your video card producer as well as visit the "Support" page. The product documents for your imac version OS X (10.5.8) laptop are supposed to contain the producer plus model number for your video card. If you no longer have your laptop manual, visit the producer website; there be supposed to be a PDF version obtainable in their "Support" section. Then you have to press on the "Downloads" part of the maintain page plus enter in your definite video card model number to place your necessary driver. Download the driver plus save it to your desktop. Double-press on the installation file to begin the process. Go after the on-screen commands to update your driver, which regularly consists of approving to a licensing agreement.

Re: How to solve Horizontal lines on imac screen version OS X (10.5.8)

You have to take out the display panel from your screen to make sure for connection problems. To take out the display panel, you have to utilize a flat-head screwdriver to loosen as well as take out the screws holding your screen in position. Then you have to Release the plastic latches on the display mask to take out it from the screen top cover. Take out any screws you observe that attach the screen to the brackets or hinges.