Thread: Switching off Mac Overnight

Switching off Mac Overnight

I have been making the use of the Mac since long and it is that I never switch off the Mac but instead I put the system of the Mac in the sleep mode. I have never got any of the issues while I am just making the use of the files of the Mac and also the functioning of the Mac is the best till now of whatever system is have just made use of. Please tell me that is there any issues if you put the system that you are just making use of in the Sleep mode. I have heard that putting the system in the sleep mode can cause some of the issues. Please help me out with the problem that is being faced by me.

Re: Switching off Mac Overnight

Hey their I have been making the use of the Mac since 3 yrs but have never switched off the computer system at all, and have been making use of it since then. I must say that the Mac is built up with such par excellence that it can never get the issue with it and also the system which I have just used is such a best system that by just using it for such a long, then to no issues has been faced by it.

I have heard that the system I not switched off will cause you several issues when you are just making use of it when the no of days are just going on. Shutting the computer might be the criteria some day because it happens that when you are just making use of the computer files or you are just downloading anything then it is that you have to keep the system on, and by the side it will downloading all the files, that are said to be put by you for the downloading purpose and also it is that you can just make use of the computer that can just run on the files and for the folders that are being used for the download procedure.

Hey thank you for the solution that is being given by you but the main problem is that I have just decided to upgrade the system that is being used by me. But I just wanted to know that is it possible for me to upgrade the system that is being used by me, and also it is that I wanted to put the graphic card in the system that I am just making use of. Please tell me a solution through which this can be done.

You can make use of the ATI Graphic card, which is called as the ATI Radeon HD 4850. And also it is that you can make use of the Nvidia graphic card but their main problem is that it is not working out with the processor that has got some of the low potential of working and also it is that, it should also contain a no of GPU that will work out for the system that is given and also the system that you are just planning to make use of.