Thread: Apple iPad with Chromium OS

Apple iPad with Chromium OS

If you are bored using your apple iPad with iOS4 then i think you need to install the Chromium is the statement what i have read on one of the forums. I am wondering whether it is true and even is it possible to see a google and apple patch up. Chromium builds for netbooks is what's known, in which he imagines the Chromium Pad is this possible in future. Please tell me what do you think is this true any official sources please elaborate.

Re: Apple iPad with Chromium OS

I think it is good, that someone so intently wrote about the Chromium OS. Installing Windows 7 on the iPad is so not because of the CPU incompatibility possible, but probably to a Tablet makes much sense anyway. But , something more beautiful will it be successful in future. Chrome OS should be suitable for touch screens later, well, that could even prove to be an alternative to iOS 4.

Or perhaps the other way would be interesting times, iOS on another tablet, as the iPad. Maybe just to see if the liquid handling alone at iOS4 is or whether the quality of the touch screen also has an influence on it. And with a jailbreak you can even try it, the USB and SD card slots to enable in IOS. It would be a fun time using the chromium OS if it is at all possible to have it on iPad. Lets hope that it is released in the near future.

Absolutely Right, that would also be interesting. However, if that would work so well, I doubt it. Finally fit the Apple software up exactly to the hardware. With another processor, different resolution, etc. It could therefore be difficult. Chromium OS on the other hand behaves so open to different hardware platforms. Hopefully this is a very good alternative to windows and iOS .