Thread: iPad is now ineffective as a mobile device

iPad is now ineffective as a mobile device

I have upgraded to 4.2.1 on my 64BG iPad wifi + 3G. It then stopped up functioning through 3G instantly and wifi is very sluggish at the present.So regarding this I went to the apple store, I got a substitute given to me reason the shop assistant agreed later than testing it he found that it was faulty. So in this when I tested the replacement so I have got that it is working properly.So then I obtain home and start on the restore and updated to 4.2.1 and BAM! 3G functionality is gone. I am paying good quality money for my mobile plan, and I would like a fix because it is costing me a lot!! I also oget an IFail 4 as well and that has immediately been a tragedy through major time drop outs. Acknowledge the matter not like you did along with the iFail 4 and fix please.

Re: iPad is now ineffective as a mobile device

What I have got together from additional threads is that Apple is vigorously looking interested in it. Some people in extra threads have been contact by Apple for specific details. Stay in mind, although, that when a difficulty have an effects on only a little percentage of users, it can be extremely hard to pin down accurately what the reason is. And I actually do appreciate that the fact that the difficulty is only upsetting a small number of people does not give much comfort when you are one of that group.

I may have misunderstood your post but you did not say you updated to 4.2.1 - you said you stored it again- was that off a backup? If there was somewhat messed up in your original iPad OS update and it was there in the backup, then restoring from the backup would be predictable to create the similar matter. Try to erase the whole iPad and make an original one and do not keep in mind the backup. Then update as an empty iPad. Then resynchronize your applications back and yes, you will lose a number of data but if the backup is fouled up, a new start is a good thing. So just go through this.

This matter has not been solved. Not like the iiPhone, not every iPad owner make use of it or has 3G. So the probability is that every 3G iPad running the new iOS which is having this matter. I have two iPads in my home - one running iOS 4 and additional is running iOS 3. 3G signals when sitting after that each other - full on the iOS 3 and 1 bar on the supplementary! I am a big admirer of Apple products but rapidly losing endurance after what they did through the phase out/force out of iPhone 3G upon release of iPhone 4 and now this issue.

The solution which is given over here I have tried that and after trying that the good thing is that my problem get fixed and regarding this I am very much happy. Because I have faced this issue from long time and regarding this I have visited many of the forum site but not able to get the appropriate solution for this but after trying the solution which is given over here my issue gets absolutely fixed. So I am just thankful for this.