Thread: Google Earth for the iPad

Google Earth for the iPad

Just heard that the new Google Earth version 3.0.0 has been released for the iPad. This version is now as opposed to the old versions of fully optimized for the iPad. Previously, the iPhone app has been scaled up only. With the new native Google Earth application can now be done much more intuitive. For example, double clicking the zoom feature enabled, two double-clicking triggers the zoom. I have it tested today at Media Market. Works really great. Simply super liquid, how can you explore the world with two fingers.

Re: Google Earth for the iPad

Scaled-apps are simply not true, but the apps are from day to day and even better optimized for multitasking. Even i tried this but i did not find this as quiet useful. I think encouraging smartphone to have it just to. However, the app is kind of big that it should consider 2x, if you need it or not. The app is not very much useful so its just a matter of choice whether you want to install it on your iPad or not. I will not recommend it.

Seriously: you really used Google Earth. I mean the last time I really Google Earth to "explore" I used was when I saw it the first time. Then it was a while have installed on the PC and at some point I deleted it because I not simply used. Even on the phone I had Google Earth, but only because the app was new to it to try. Uninstalled. If I want to see the world I can also use the faster Google Maps. If you want you can enjoy .

Really? For iPhone's are reportedly close to 13 MB. 13MB is too much, but that you can move on Android only been 2.2 on the SD Card. So when androids are probably "only" 5MB, but .. 5MB is quite large for an Android App. Well, most iPhone apps are also smaller, but there is also much larger, all of course the navigation apps, which hit the same with a few gigabytes to book. In operation requires Google Earth certainly a lot of temporary space, because it caches the satellite images to a certain extent, but that's not Google Maps be different.

Really? For iPhone's are reportedly close to 13 MB. 13MB is too much, but that you can move on Android only been 2.2 on the SD Card. So when androids are probably "only" 5MB, but .. 5MB is quite large for an Android App.
    See the similar ... it was certainly at that time totally interesting, because it was something new, something we have had in such a dimension never outdated but in this age of Google Maps, Street View is Google Earth. However, I am convinced that the school can still use beautiful. Straight in the young school classes, we can thus geography, and learn how to use the technology / computer.