Thread: Ipad note apps Keynote 08 vs powerpoint

Ipad note apps Keynote 08 vs powerpoint

Which app is better for presentation keynote 08 or the Powerpoint i have a presentation to be done at the end of this month. So i am confused which of the two application should i purchase i would like to know whether the Powerpoint is better than the Keynote 08 since most of my friends and colleagues are suggesting me to go for the keynote. But what i want is the best. Please Advice...

Re: Ipad note apps Keynote 08 vs powerpoint

So I can only recommend you Keynote. This can all the things that PowerPoint can not simply do. Keynote offers 168 functions that can be used for general mathematical or financial calculations, to retrieve cell values on the basis of search operations for the manipulation of strings or to display the current date and time. Each function consists of a function name followed by one or more arguments are given in parentheses. The arguments contain values that are required by the function for the execution of the task.

Re: ipad note apps Keynote 08 vs powerpoint

Keynote offers transparency, vector graphics (EPS), etc. Furthermore, you get then other times transitions when they are used sparingly, very well received by the people. In Keynote '08, these effects are let loose in the Inspector, under the section on the slide elements (third, Build Inspector) - This is where the Action menu and select various effects. Put on slide 3-4 photos, select them together and try their various "actions" - the inspector will have a small preview of the effect. In Keynote '08 does not have finished like that, which mimics the CoverFlow, but maybe in '09, or something else you'll enjoy.

I use the iWork applications on the iPad, and am satisfied. You can import the formats of Microsoft Office, but unfortunately only in Pages export again as a Word file. The first is a pity, but most people will probably use Word / Pages, and because Apple has built this export first. Whether this with Keynote and Numerbs is still to come remains to be seen, but would be a fine train from Apple.

Since I would not be so sure. Money will eventually make both, since they sometimes jump over his shadow, if Microsoft considers it viable, the head of the Mac division at Microsoft Office has not ruled yes. Of course the market will largely remain so divided, especially with Microsoft servers is still set up pretty well. Even Apple is using Exchange.