Thread: cannot activate my ipad over itunes

cannot activate my ipad over itunes

I obtained my ıpad 3g, currently I am in live in Turkey, and I do not have apple support in Turkey. I updated my Ipad 3g and pop up remain saying '' Iphone unable to make or receive calls. Restore desirable I did the restore from Itunes and update to fresh OS. But at the present I have Itunes+USB screen on Ipad and when I associated my ıpad to Itunes later than few second later, I obtained the message. So please help me.

re: cannot activate my ipad over itunes

I do not know while doing this why you are getting message. I have heard this for the first time. After reading your query I think it is happening because of the fault in to the ipad. So I think you have to get the iPad back to Apple as it is faulty. I am sure that nobody here can do any more for you. So for this I think you just contact to apple support or just take to their help center. I am sure that it will help you in order to get out from like this type of issue.

I have also faced like this type of issue but around one or two month ago. In this as here suggested by one of the user I have did that I have taken it to the apple help center. And from their, they have change it because there was an issue in to the ipad. So if you want then you can go for this but remember one thing that it should be in to the warranty period otherwise they will charge you for this.

When you will visit their website so you will get one box on to the right hand side which is about to the Self service and the option below their it will display or allows you to "Use our Online Service Assistant to see all your service options and set up a repair." So just go there and solve this because I have also follow the same procedure. And after trying this I got the solution. So I will suggest you to try this once. I am sure you will get fix for the query.