Thread: Unable to get SIM card installed message

Unable to get SIM card installed message

I have inserted SIM card in my iPad, but it were functioning for few minutes and then I got message: "No SIM card installed". Two days later I am not able to even start to make use of. System does not familiar with SIM at all. SIM card is working normally in my phone or PC. So in order to fix this I need quick help from your side. So please try to do this as soon as it is possible for you.

Re: Unable to get SIM card installed message

I have the similar matter- I have followed all the additional forum pieces of recommendation namely: swapped sim, checked sim seat, soft reset, reinstalled the OS, reset network settings etc! So in this I need your idea whether the fresh OS error fixes addresses this? I purchased my iPad in India, south africa does not have support yet so it is not able to go to a store?! Please someone help! When I have seen this thread I think there will be solution but after checking this I was getting disappointed. And I have seen one more user facing the similar kind of issue.

In order to fix this I have installed the new operating system but I am still getting the error. Actually recently I have installed the os 4.2 but as I have told you that my problem is still there. Actually till now I have not get any success in this so that is why related to this I am not confident but even though I will try on this. And I have also seen that many of the users are in search of the same query. So I hope this problem has to quickly fix by the company side.

If it is any consolation so at the time of shipping my Ipad which I have bought from the UK in Aug for R12000 and my 3G worked for regarding a month later than which it stopped totally. I was hoping that the fresh Os4 would resolve this but it has not - now I obtain the no SIM bug. This is my second apple product and I am not confident so I have decided that I will buy another. With all my other products I do not have any kind of issues and I think with Apple it never ends!

I had the similar difficulty. Reading this I took my iPhone back to the AT&T store. They did the following to reset to the device. They held down the power switch at the top and the major selection button at the base. later than a few seconds an original screen came up that said slide to the right to power off. And it did not do that in its place and I just waited in anticipation of the silver apple logo came on the screen. Once the phone. And when I boot it then I have not get any kind of message which is showing “No Sim”. My problem gets fixed.

I had also faced this kind of issue around three months back. And in that I have figured out that if you go to the setting and after that you go to the general and then reset at the base of the list and after that you just reset your home network setting then you will be able to solve the sim installation problem. And you will be able to do this around 30 seconds. And I do not know if there is an issue of the physical in your sim card but when I have done this so it fix my issue.