Thread: Asus nx90 vs Dell Studio 17

Asus nx90 vs Dell Studio 17

Which will be a better to purchase from the above two laptops since my laptop is not working anymore. I need a laptop very badly and hence i want to know what are the various features of these laptops i will be purchasing the laptop within a week. I need a laptop for my business but i use the laptop sometimes ro play games since i do not like to sit idle. Hope some one will help me.

Re: Asus nx90 vs Dell Studio 17

The NX90 has an 18.4-inch display, a Core i7 "processor from Intel is driving it. The graphics card is the "Geforce GT 334M" from Nvidia used. On board are USB 3.0 ports, a Blu-ray drive and massive 1.28 terabytes of disk space. The housing is made of brushed aluminum. Two touch pads, each mounted on the left and right of the keyboard, and the "rotation desktop" interface allows interactive music mixes as well as a controller with two hands at the same time feel like live DJs on the mixer. When the device is in the trade and how high a price, have not been betrayed.

Dell XPS 17 laptop is probably designed for everyone. The name reflects the studio unless all the versatility of this gem. Some people complain about the sound quality of this laptop. Personally, I do not feel any discomfort associated with poor sound quality. Performance-seamlessly supports all of my programs that need high performance, such as AutoCad Convenience-17-inch screen and numeric keypad gives quality to the desktop. Design very impressive.

This notebook comes with a two-year, parts of business the next day and labor warranty. It is a notebook with more cost-effective, considering the range of customization available. The ability to match Dell's Studio 17 is not great. More graphics card options instead of just those incorporated Intel X3100 and ATI Radeon HD 3650 would have been preferable. The lack of VGA cable screw ports, built-in docking station connector, and expansion of simple RAM can be a disappointment to potential buyers, however this laptop makes up for these things with many other great features (except integrated television).

When you pull out of the box Asus'a NX90, is the only thing you see, that's over half a meter aluminum polished to a high gloss. Beautiful, gleaming like a steel form the mirror and encourages a closer look. No wonder - the laptop casing was not designed by engineers at the design office, Asus, and a high quality audio-video equipment, which combines advanced technology with stunning design. And this is the Asus NX90: beautiful lines and gentle curves look amazing, making a great impression. This design may like it or not, but certainly not impossible to pass it by with indifference. Among the dozens of laptops on the shelves, only this one will be so distinguished.