Thread: iTunes removes new apps from iPad while sync

iTunes removes new apps from iPad while sync

I recently spent about Windows 7, so I reinstall iTunes, the latest version. I own an iPhone 3G jailbroken in 3.1.2.

The problem:

I run the sync from iTunes, and all applicable Cracked, then iTunes asks if I want to add them to the library, find themselves removed from the iPhone instead of being saved. Is what you would know where that may comes. I just installed iGo by cons, so from the PC given the size of the app, and there is no problem, it was properly installed from iTunes. so why does it delete the other?

Thank you in advance

Re: iTunes removes new apps from iPad while sync

Delete it because you have other sync your iPhone without iPhone apps are on iTunes, and check sync all applications in the Applications tab of iTunes should be checked. By default, the contents of the iTunes Store, iBookstore and the App Store on your device is automatically transferred to your computer. If this is not the case, you can use the Transfer Purchases in iTunes to make sure that the contents of the iTunes Store, the App Store iBookstore and is transferred to your iTunes library.

New in the Apple universe with iPad , I find itunes. I understand the need to synchronize apps to add that you download from the computer. There is no way to just say, copy the app over and that's it, no sync. My problem is that when I sync, I completely rebuilt the organization of my apps on different pages. I can not choose to keep what I have in its exact place? So my question is there a way sync when it does not affect the order of apps that I have carefully arranged.

when you buy / download an app in iTunes by default it is copied to the iPad next synchronization in an empty space from the 2 ° screen. when it is full screen to the next or there is room. With ios3, 2.2 was 11 + 6 screen visible in the dock or some 226 apps shortcut in the application of it are copied but invisible is through the search screen 0.

To manage the destination of the apps to sync it manually. On the iPad will itunes apps tab on the IPAD Below the list of application uncheck:
    • Automatically sync new apps.
    • To add an app in a screen selects the destination screen.
    • Then drag and drop your app from the list to the screen.
    • You can also take a screen and put it to another thumbnail .
    • A faith that your storage click Apply at the bottom.