Thread: Atomic web browser not working on iPad

Atomic web browser not working on iPad

Just purcahsed a new apple iPad and starte browsing with the iCab browser which i purchased and installed on my iPad and i think that it is not working properly since whenever i try to browser with the help of the browser it is taking too long to respond. So i would which other browser should i try since i do not want to repeat my mistake once again. Please suggest me a new web browser so that i can enjoy my browsing experience.

Re: Atomic web browser not working on iPad

Sounds like you need to install Graying on Your iPad. Grazing Web Browser is a web browser that has been entirely designed for the iPad. First advantage: when used in landscape mode, you have access to a column on the left to all open tabs. This process is quite similar to that used by The Omni Group OmniWeb Browser with his Mac. By clicking on a button you can view all open tabs in a graphical way. The software is also distinguished in research. Grazing Web Browser allows you to search a web page. Recall that this feature will be included in the next version of Safari that will be integrated in IOS 4.2. On the other hand, it allows you to query many search engines.

Ok, so I broke down and I downloaded Grazing. I was not really thrilled with the interface of multi multionglets iCab. The icon of the app does not really a browser icon, but it's a detail. Scrolling the page a little lag, which is a bit annoying on a brand new iPad. The layout is after the download content, which gives the load on one side a bit messy. In conclusion, I would say it's a good app, certainly still be improved, but well worth 2 $.

or the same price is absolutely outrageous, you also iCab Mobile (iPhone & iPad), which functions somewhat like (most of which "Open in background tab") and a lot of possible customizations. I have not tested it , but iCab has in any case has a big advantage over Safari for iPad: it retains pages in memory (on the SSD, in fact), which means we do not need to reload when you have many tabs open. The Speed is the same engine as Safari. The record is exactly the same, except sometimes the web fonts that do not load.

Even i tried the Grazing browser and i donţt think its worth. To Switch from portrait to landscape mode while playing a video just to crash the page, but not the application (it's a good sign!) It lacks the buttons "next" and "back" to the search content, while clicking on the magnifying glass can move to the next. All functions listed in the articles are there, and very useful! (I particularly like the opening at the bottom, which is open in a new tab without leaving the current page)

PS: sorry for those who wanted a comparison with iCab.

iLunascape is a browser for the iPad that offers many of the options that are missing in Safari, and now are basic in any conventional browser. To be free, it becomes an interesting browser that was born to compete with the default and my goodness seem lacking Apple's browser. It is a very pleasant surprise in the management of its simplicity and speed with which it works to open the pages we visit, also is very well thought out as it takes into account how we usually hold the iPad, since instead of having All the buttons on the top, iLunascape have them in the bottom and is easier to reach them when they surf the net.