Thread: How to take photos by my Asus inbuilt camera

How to take photos by my Asus inbuilt camera

Recently bought an Asus computer with the windows vista compatible platform. This machine is compatible with the inbuilt web cam, now I would like to take some of pictures with this inbuilt camera, but having no such idea on, how to take the photo and some other advance options like record and upload and send photos by the web cam. Also I like to upload the photos via the web cam, but don’t know how. Is there any one suggest me some tricks to do this operation? I basically use this camera during the video chat with my friends and some times for the video recording purpose.

Re: How to take photos by my Asus inbuilt camera

I am having a simple process to take any photo during online chatting or offline entertainment. I am using cyberlink youcam web cam software application program, this is a very good one for online video and take photos along with record clips with that web cam software. I think in the web cam application windows there must be an option to take the photos either from the online or from the take photos when you are not connected with the internet. In my inbuilt web cam application there is an option to take the photo in the left side of that window, look for that option in the application windows of your web cam.

As per my knowledge about this, I think to send or to upload any picture either form the local machine or from the online any web site, you cannot able to do this operation by the inbuilt web cam application, for that you need to download and install any third party web cam software application. Though you are using windows 7 platform, so I suggest you to go for the desire one which will compatible with the windows version that you are musing, because some of the software application are not supported with the windows 7. Install that one in your machine and enjoy sending and upload photos.

I am facing an problem with my web cam software application, which is running in my windows vista compatible Dell machine, it was working fine till the last few days, but suddenly from yesterday while I tried to upload a photo in a web site, first it starts uploading the photo, but after few minute it flashes a message that, the software application is crashed, not allowed me to upload that file. I check with the other features of that software application, those are running fine. I can’t understand why this problem occurs in my machine; where as other functions are ok. Is there anyone having any solution for this problem?

I had the similar issue; the web cam is not allowed me to send or to upload any image file in any web site. Then I searched everywhere for the fix, but found nothing for this problem. Then one of my friend suggest me simple and easiest way to solve this issue, I applied this and the problem is gone. Re-installation of that web cam software application, I would like to suggest you to go for re-install of the web cam software application that you are using. For that go to the control panel and from there open the program and feature option, now from the application’s drop down list locate the application name and click on the re-install option, it will first remove the application and then re-insert it into your machine. I hope by this you will definitely able to solve the problem that you mentioned in your post.