Thread: Unable to activate 3G data plan on my iPad.

Unable to activate 3G data plan on my iPad.

Hi friends I have recently purchased a brand new iPad and it is being doing well for me now the thing here is that I want to activate a 3G data plan on my iPad buy it seems to me that I am unable to do the same. Please let me know how I can do it and also tell is there anyone who I using the iPad with the 3G connection and how it is doing for you. Actually I need a faster internet connection and that I why I need a 3G data plan only that will also support the system.

Re: Unable to activate 3G data plan on my iPad.

The first thing that I would like to tell you here is that just check out whether you have inserted the SIM card on the iPad for the 3G connection and if yes then you have to see whether 3G services are activated on it. The thing here is that if the SIM card is not activated for the 3G services then you will definitely not get the connection. So what you have to do in this case is that just check out whether the cards is properly activated and then only insert the same on the iPad.

Well if you want to activate the 3g connection settings on your iPad then you have to just follow the below mentioned steps:
    • First of all tap to settings
    • And then in that you have to select the cellular data option.
    • After that you have to select the View account tab.
    • Then a cellular data account manage window will open now in that you have to fill all the fields which are mentioned in the account and then insert the credit card number and then just tap on to finish.
    • Then after taping on finish the terms and agreement windows will open you have to accept the same and proceed further
    • Then the payment summary window will open in that all the details will be displayed regarding the plan and then you have to select agree button.
    • After that you have to tap on the submit button that will make you wait until the connection is established.
    • At last a confirmation email will be sent to you have to just check it and then tap on link to confirm your account.
    • This will be helpful to you to establish the 3G connection.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that you have inserted the micro SIM and the you are it is connected to iTunes and that is why you are unable to activate the 3G connection. Now what you have to do here is that just follow the steps below:
    • First of all insert the SIM on your iPad
    • Connect the iPad to iTunes
    • Then you have to select the wifi+3G which is at the left side of the screen or the left side if the iTunes windows.
    • And now you have to tap on the check for updates option.
    • And then it will check for the updates and the network connection will be automatically updated

I am having a problem too which is quite similar to the one that you have. Actually the thing here is that I have activated the 3G connection on my iPad but the thing is that the plan which I am having is renewing the plan that I am having. Now when I enter in my account there I found a option called change the account but I afraid to tap on it because if I will do anything silly then the my 29.9$ are gone that is the plan will be deleted or unsubscribed. So please suggest me a way that will help me out of it.