Thread: The 3G data plan of my iPad is automatically renewed

The 3G data plan of my iPad is automatically renewed

I am having a iPad with me and that too with a 3G connection data plan now the thing here is that my plan is being renewed automatically per month. I don’t know how this is happening also don’t know how I can solve the same. Actually some of my friend was telling that I can cancel the renewal of the plan through the iPad itself but I don’t know how I can accomplish the same. Is there is anyone who have did this thing earlier if yes then please let me know how I can do the same here. Please help me out of this since it has frustrated me a lot.

Re: The 3G data plan of my iPad is automatically renewed

If you really want to stop these plan change then you have to use your AT&T account to do so. Now what you have to do here is that just login on your account with the AT&T password and there you have to disable the same through your profile. I am sure that you will be able to do the same because I was also facing the similar kind of problem and I was unable to disable this automatic renewal. Now I guess you will also get rid of this problem.

Well it seems to me that this is problem which is to be handled by the network service provider or the company which is providing you these services. So what you have to do in this case is just that visit the customer support of the service provider nearby and then just fire a complaint and let them know the problem that you are facing regarding the plan. I hope that they will cooperate with you and finally will help you to sort it out.

I have gone through the problem and it seems to me that the only solution to this case is that just change the plan which you are currently using and then just take the stable one. The first thing what you have to do here is that check the email confirmation which is sent to you and in that you will find the whole detail regarding the plan and also it must be mentioned that the plan is going to changed monthly and if really this is the case then you have to immediately change the plan and apply for the stable. I hope that this will help you to solve the issue.