Thread: Asus 1005HAB Not Supporting Microphone

Asus 1005HAB Not Supporting Microphone

I have just installed out the Linux operating system in the Laptop that is being used by me. The laptop that is am making use of is of Asus 1005HAB and also has got the dual boot inside it of the operating system of the Windows XP. All the things that have been done by me were perfect and also the install did not take much of the time, and was happy to install the Linux distro in the system for the first time in my life. Everything that was done by me was perfect expect for the issue of the microphone I was unable to get the sound out of it and was not getting what was the issue with it. Please help me out as to what kind of the issue is being faced by the system that is being used by me.

Re: Asus 1005HAB Not Supporting Microphone

If you just see the set-up that is being done by you, then you can also get the details of the files that were being used by you. And also it is that when the microphone is being used out of the box then it works out to be well and also the set of the files of the microphone jack also works out perfectly fine and also it rather can be used for the internal mic that is said for the default of the use of the saying of the words and then you can just make the use of the microphone for hearing it.

You can also do the settings in the Volume Control and see that whether it works for you or not. By just making the changes in the Mic and also to the input source that is being used for the options of the sound that is being used for the system files that are already present in the system. You can also go to the preferences options and then you can just enable all the Mics that are present and then you can also make use of the Input source as the option for it to.

And also it is that you can make use of the input source called the “Int Mic” that is present around the tab option that is normally being used. And also it is that I am still not able to get the touch-pad start working well and also for the files that are being used for it. And also it is found that the similar issues are being faced by the peoples who are making use of the same type of the laptop that you have just mentioned above.

The other option is that you can just click on to the pulse audio device chooser and then you have to go to the sound and video sub-folder, this option will let you see a tray in the front of the screen that you are just using. When the tray appears in front of you, just left click on it and go to the Volume Control option and then in to the input device option, after that one of the input channels that is being used should be put in to the order and then you have to unchecked the lock channels together. And the point is that see that whether both the mic’s are working out properly after doing such kind of the settings or not.