Thread: I always need to download an application twice on my iPad

I always need to download an application twice on my iPad

I have recently purchased the a iPad and it is being serving me the best until now, The only thing that I worrying me here is that whenever I am trying to download a application on my system then I need to download it for two times. The thing is that whenever I am downloading an application then it is downloaded perfectly and when I am running the same the downloading process starts again and I have to again wait for more than 30 minutes or so. Now I am not able to find how to solve this issue. So somebody please help me out of this.

Re: I always need to download an application twice on my iPad

It happens sometimes the files are associated with the download and the downloads begins when you are running that file. I mean to say that I have also noticed the same thing on several occasions so it is normal. Actually if you are trying to download software then only its batch file gets downloaded which is hardly of 5 to 10 min and when that file is run then the actual setup is downloaded and simultaneously the installation is also done. Now what you have to do here is that just check whether the same thing is happening with you or not and if yes then don’t worry too much it is normal.

If you will ask me then the files that you are downloading are not from a trusted source and that is why the system is not taking the same. It happens if the file is not compatible or not from a trusted source the it is not being downloaded or later on the updated of the same is downloaded and it seems to you that the file is downloaded twice. So see to it whether no such updates are downloaded and if they are then you don’t have to worry because they normally do the same.

Well the thing here is that there is something wrong with the network settings or it may have also happen that there is a virus or any corrupted file that you are downloading on the second time. Now what you have to do in this case is that turns on the firewall and see to it that you are not downloading the unauthorized stuff, and if you are doing so then the firewall will protect you from the same. And if this is not the case then there is a common thing which can cause this problem is clicking twice on the downloading link.

I am also facing a problem which is quite similar to it. Actually when I tried and downloaded an application on my system then it was downloaded smoothly and error less. Now the thing here is that when I sync my iPad with the Pc and tried to run the same then it is asking me to download the file and then try and do the execution. I did the same and it worked but the thing is that it is wasting the memory of iPad by downloading the same application twice. I can’t figure out why this is happening and also unable to solve the same so please help me out of it.