Thread: Laptop with backlit keyboard

Laptop with backlit keyboard

Hi there, I am using a Acer Aspire 8935G laptop which is having illuminated keyboard. Laptop must have backlit because if we have use laptop is dark then it is very useful. And I have given the list of laptop which are integrated with the backlit. I hope you like laptop which I have listed below.

Dell AlienWare M11x

Dell with its Alienware M11X is thus able to do what until a few years ago it was unimaginable to contain in an ultraportable 11-inch workstation performance from a mid-range game, but without completely neglecting the aspect of reducing energy consumption. In fact, the 8-cell battery provides an average range of 6 hours, thanks to the hybrid graphics solution BinaryGFX (increasingly used in these compact solutions), which allows you to perform a hot switch between a video subsystem integrated and discrete Nvidia . Dell Alienware M11X is available with both the old and the new Intel platform CULV: the first version has a starting price of $ 799 and is configured with a Pentium Dual Core SU4100 or alternatively with a Core 2 Duo SU7300, the second has a starting price of 999 $ and you can choose between a Core and a Core i7 i5 520UM 640UM.

Acer Aspire 8935G

Optical keyboard like the above all by its backlighting, while also feeling with regard to tip with a rather short stroke and a clear point of pressure makes these. Characteristic of the typing feel is the flat key surface being determined here to use or dislike the individual preferences of the user. Killed in less test, the space bar, the attack mostly squeaky noises were at. Due to the smooth texture of the keys and the relatively sharp edges, the tactile markings of the "F" and "J" keys almost palpable, which the 10-finger system always causes a downward gaze control. The advantages of this great space "over" are transformed in the presence of a dual hard drive from the large capacity, nell'addozione a discrete video card and the choice of a quad-core CPU.

Re: Laptop with backlit keyboard

HP Pavillion DV6 Laptop

The HP Pavilion notebook dv6 were officially introduced in the consumer range of Hewlett-Packard from the month of February with an average price of 799 $. Since the beginning, these laptops have distinguished themselves from the competition for the 16:9 screen and the good technical equipment, but it took until the first refresh of April to find some goodies at the hardware level. This second generation, called the Pavilion dv6-1100, compared to the previous dv6-1000, can count, in fact, a much more powerful video industry, which does not disappoint even in gaming activities particularly heavy.

Apple MacBook Pro

One of the nice features of inch Apple MacBook Pro 15-backlight is LED. Coz yes, this backlight is great if you turn the machine when the surrounding environment becomes too dark. If you crave big, beautiful displays to view movies and games, then 1440 x 900 resolution of this machine, which appears in 15.1-inch scren certainly not disappointed. what about the keyboard and other controls? The keyboard is very comfortable to type on, but that's not the most important control of this machine. The 15-inch MacBook Pro Apple has a solid feature called the gesture-based touchpad. This really cool feature lets you navigate using pinch and finger movements. This feature also found in the iPhone and the MacBook Air. So if you like fresh, attractive navigation features, this MacBook is for you.

Sony Vaio Z series

Sony has introduced its new range of ultra-portable VAIO Z Series notebooks. Models that compose it are two: Vaio VPCZ11Z9E and VPCZ11X9E. They are based on Intel mobile and next-generation Core i7 with 16:9 screen with 13.1 "LED backlight. The first model has a screen with 1920x1080 resolution, while the VPCZ11X9E reaches 1600x900. And the dimensions are 210 x 23.8-32.7 x 314 mm, while the weight ranges from 1.41kg (VPCZ11X9E) to 1.43kg (VPCZ11Z9E). This notebook on a DVD +-RW / +-R DL / RAM. Both models include the operating system Windows 7 Professional 64-bit.