Thread: MacBook Pro 13 inch setup helps

MacBook Pro 13 inch setup helps

I need advise on setting up a Mac Book Pro for photography, I use it mainly to give, will be to show photos to clients, as a result they can make the choice of their favorite. However at the same time, they also wish for a strong TEAM, permit me to work by means of Raw 21mpx of 5DmkII without troubles, lay out sheets of 36x71cm to 254ppp by means of Photoshop as well as lower cases, full HD video editing. I'm ragged between these two:
    1) MacBook Pro 15 "- 2.66GHz Intel Core i7
    8GB DDR3 Ram
    Hard Drive 500GB 7200rpm
    2) MacBook Pro 17 "- 2.53GHz Intel Core i5
    8GB DDR3 Ram
    Hard Drive 500GB 7200rpm

Re: MacBook Pro 13 inch setup helps

Because with what you comment to teach photography to the 15 "is sufficient, as a result you save weight and volume easy to carry, winning a little processor (not significant by another party).On the other hand, in both cases, work / process looking for a quality external monitor at least 20-21 ", your eyes will thank you and photos.So the second one will be better in my opinion.

I also have the same query regarding the photography I perform by means of MBP. Now that I have the 17" Mac book pro, should I or do I require on the way to adjust the screen rite out the box? Thinking about the spyder 3, will it calibrate LCD and LED TV's as well? So if you have any suggestion regarding to this matter please let me know your suggestion would be appreciated.

As per my knowledge whether you need to calibrate the screen rite out the box depends.Is it going to be make use only for photo editing or else do you make use of an external monitor? Saying "the" Spyder3 is similar to saying "the Ford". It is a family unit of products, not one model. For your MacBook Pro, moreover the Spyder3 Pro or else Spyder3 Elite will do the work .For your TV, you can use a product called Spyder3 TV.

Keep in mind that each and every one monitor in addition to laptop displays require calibration, no issue what the brand or else price range. I like the Spyder3 Elite for Mac Book Pros for the reason that by means of Mac products the software automatically regulates the intensity depending on the luminance value you denote. The Spyder3 products are the just ones which state to be able on the way to hold LED backlit displays.