Thread: iphone 4G : How to share wifi connection with ipad

iphone 4G : How to share wifi connection with ipad

Recently bought an Apple ipad touch media player which is very much impressed me with it featured and obviously with the .look of the device, the device is wifi connectivity compatible. Along with that I am also having a iPhone 4G smart phone, this is also enable with the wireless connectivity. Now I am willing to share iphones’s wireless connection with my brand new ipad media player, but don’t know how to do this. I hope someone from here will definitely helps me about this issue..

Re: iphone 4G : How to share wifi connection with ipad

I don’t this should be any major issue with the apple devices, first of you need to having the wireless connectivity facility in both the devices. For the wireless connectivity, both the devices should have the unique IP address, just configure one IP address with the other device, now if you are willing to make the connection between the two devices, then just open the wireless application and from there search the physical address of the other one and make the connection.

As per my knowledge about this topic, this is networking technique of two device, if your both the devices are having the 3G along with that wireless connectivity permission, then use the "tethering" facility, this situated in almost every smart phones and other 3G enable devices, whether this one is smart phone or media player. This is network sharing process of that particular device. Open the application windows and search the network with which you are willing to connect the other device, I did by this process, this works very much while you are in traveling and there is no wifi facility available in your media player. Now by the "tethering" technique you can access the wifi facility by using another wifi enable device.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

I am now in tour to visit different cities to spend my winter vacation. I am having a 3G wifi connectivity enable iphone smart phone, which is am basically using to access 3G internet facility. Along with that I recently bought an iPad media player to listening songs while I am in out of my home. This is also enabling with wifi facility. Now the problem is that, in some of the places where I am traveling 3G service is not available, for that I am willing to connect my iphone with my ipad, but don’t know how. Someone suggest me with the process to make the connection.

I did the connection by one of the third party software application, this is very much useful to make the connection between two or more than that devices. The name of that application program is “MyWi app”, introduced by Cydia App Center, I suggest you to buy this software, will be available in different web sites. Install the application in both devices and by the interface you will able to connect iPhone and ipad via wireless connectivity.